OVER/UNDER 72.5 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVER/UNDER 72.5 ?

Wisconsin and I were just talking about the over/under earlier. I have looked at everyone's point predictions and most are in the sixty's I think. I do know that Auburn's coaching staff have been very good about game planning, especailly when given this much time.

I am just wondering, do they slow the game down and run much more than usual? If so, I could see the total staying under. The other thing is, I haven't seen Cam have the game where he is just not on. Manning has them, Brady has had them, and so has every other qb that I know of. Hey, maybe he pulls it off and doesn't make any mistakes as usual. I just think he will make some mistakes tonight, being the National Championship. If he makes them in the red zone, that could also have an effect on the total.

If he doesn't make any mistakes and he continues to be superman, could be a long night for the Ducks, me and the under....Wasn't Kryptonite green though?

How could it possibly be a long night for the ducks in any way shape or form if you just got done ranting and raving in another post about how the ducks win by 17? After all, you are the greatest sec capper ever to suck down a colt 45 aren't you?

does the rear end hurt from sitting on top of the fence for extended periods of time?

Comment

Hart Attack, What fence? I have said all along the Ducks will win.

Comment

If the ducks are going to win then how could it be "a long night" for them???????

Comment

Hart attack your an idiot.. Ducks will win so what else do you want... DUCKS for the 1000th time even behind by 8. MY PICK IS THE DUCKS... GET OVER IT!!!

Comment

quack....quack...quack....ducks lay an egg

Comment

and btw, just for good measure rr84, is the name calling really needed?

ps- go f#ck yourself a$$hole

Comment

Working...
              X