Jay Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler

Thanks Carpet for the call, no worries, me and you will always be cool no matter what side of the fence we are on..

Jay Cutler has more ability than any NFL QB period. Is he the best NFL qb right now, no way. The problem is his mind... Give him Tom Brady/ Mannings mind, its over Bears won't get beat for a while.. He however has a very bad mind... He thinks he has to do it all by himself like at Vandy, when in fact he only needs to know his role.

Guys, I know I stink at the NFL, and you shouldn't listen to me, but this guy is for real. I honestly don't know who will win tomorrow nor do I care... Cutler will be one of the best before it's over with. After all, last year not a one of you except me or maybe Swicat would have given the Bears a chance this year... Good Luck RR84

This seems to tell you what his mind is like:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6017986

Comment

cutler may have a strong arm and is a bit more mobile than one would think but that's where it ends for him. he is a loser and is not a leader and will never be what Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, or even Big Ben are. There is a reason Denver wanted to unload this turd.

Comment

Jay Cutler! First pass TD!

Comment

And then he almost throws a pick near the goal line. He's schizo! A Mad Genius.

Comment

Gets another one knocked down near the goal line. Then runs a great QB draw for the TD.

What will be the line against GB?

You would think GB would be favored, no?

Maybe a Pickem game or Pack by 2?

Comment

Solid 20 minutes so far on both sides of the ball. Cutler will always have one or two stinkers that should be picked.

I'm going to say it will open up the typical home team -3, it will probably close around Bears -1 to PK. No way will the Pack be favored on the road in Chicago in the NFC Championship game.

What I'm interested in seeing is what the total will open at 41 or 44? Those games this season were 37 (20-17) and 13 (10-3). The last 6 games have been under 40.

Should be a very solid game that could go either way or turn on a turnover, similiar to the MNF game.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                cutler may have a strong arm and is a bit more mobile than one would think but that's where it ends for him. he is a loser and is not a leader and will never be what Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, or even Big Ben are. There is a reason Denver wanted to unload this turd.
                That turd just has put them in the NFC Championship game..lol

Comment

Pete must have had the Seattle first FG prop bet, down 28 under 2 minutes in the 3rd Q with the ball inside the Bears 15 and you kick a FG, shear genious! Ummm....you still need 4 scores!

Comment

Got to help that total. I'm with you Taxman, not the smartest move on his part..

Comment

I agreed with the FG to just put something positive on the board. If it wasn't 4th and 9 then go but they know they're not getting 9 yards. (plus it helps with my pick of over 41. just 3 to tie 4 pts to go...)
                      I still think the week 17 game wasn't the bears trying 100%. I think it was them keeping their timing and rhythm with what would have been 3 weeks, 2 weekends of no football. In that offense that would not be ideal.

Should be a great game next week though with green bay playing like it is and the bears looking like they did week 16 and earlier just flat out handling other teams.

Comment

Some books have a line out already even before this one is in the books!

And Green Bay is favored by 3!

Over/Under is at 43.5.

Comment

that's some quick work by the bookies. With the score going up quite a bit in 'garbage time' and the pack having scored so much last night I wonder if that'll go up. I can see a 46 O/U and a -2 GB fav (although it wouldn't surprise me to see bears favored by 2 or less) of course 3 or greater is a bookies friend with field goals. Either way a full week to find out and should be a fantastic game.

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
                            I agreed with the FG to just put something positive on the board. If it wasn't 4th and 9 then go but they know they're not getting 9 yards. (plus it helps with my pick of over 41. just 3 to tie 4 pts to go...)
                            I still think the week 17 game wasn't the bears trying 100%. I think it was them keeping their timing and rhythm with what would have been 3 weeks, 2 weekends of no football. In that offense that would not be ideal.

Should be a great game next week though with green bay playing like it is and the bears looking like they did week 16 and earlier just flat out handling other teams.
                            Figured someone needed that field goal to help the over. Congrats Reteasy!!!!

Cutler made a couple of bad plays, but overall A.. Nice job by him and the Bears defense.. I think they will be in the Superbowl and the Vandy kid will get the win...

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                              Some books have a line out already even before this one is in the books!

And Green Bay is favored by 3!

Over/Under is at 43.5.
                              I can confirm that.

That's stunning! I'll have to dig through the database, but I cannot recall a HD in a Championship game!

So, the Books are telling us that GB is 6 points better than the Bears! That last game went down to the wire. Then again what do I know, they want 50/50 action. I just can't see it getting higher than GB-4.5

Comment

Working...
                              X