CAPPER OF THE YEAR???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPPER OF THE YEAR???

Just my opinion and I know some of you guys don't like me what so ever, but I think we need to have a capper of the year contest.... Meaning all of us can vote for the guy we thought had the best year... Maybe bettorsworld contributes a small prize???

There are some really great guys on this site that helps us all.... If I had a vote this year it would go to Woodee12, he in my opinion ruled the college ranks... Again, only my opinion, but I would love to see the guy who we all think helped us the most get a reward........... Hey, maybe a rookie of the year also which I think would go to bret3518.

Also, hats off to Boone for a great year.. I am thinking from a college standpoint. I really don't keep up with the pros, but I am sure there are guys new and old just as deserving... Something for us to think about next year!!

Okay, he is not going to get money for me saying this, but I think Woodee12 deserves some extra props this year for not only winning the college POW contest, but being right there in the bowl contest at the end....... We all could lie and say this shit is easy but it is not and he was there on both accounts, so he is my capper of the year in college....Most of you know me and I am no ass kisser, but he rocked this year in College. Props to those who deserve it.. Woodee12 I am a fan!!!

Like Krichinsky told me, I look foward to seeing you next year and really enjoyed the college bowl contest this year... Good luck Woodee and everyone else next year RR84 CANT WAIT.....

Comment

Also, if I had a vote last year it would go to Dragon1952.. Just saying...

Comment

Thanks for the props but I am far from the best for the year...check out my record in the NFL contest! I went about 7 weeks without a win!

There's a ton of sharps around here and hearing everyone's constructive input helps us all.

I look forward to more people getting into college hoops afetr the super bowl is over too--its my favorite sport to cap I think. I had my first good saturday in CBB in a long time so that reassuring and look to keep it going this week.

Comment

Working...
        X