Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS at NW BIG 10 Mens Basketball

NW is a early 1.0 chalk at home vs Illinois

The Big 10 home teams are 40-14 straight up serving home court this year, going on the road in the Big 10 is murder.

Illinois is not a proven road team but Coach Weber is 12-2 vs NW in his career and has this team dialed in on how to play them.

Shurma NW is a question mark for the game, even without him NW had Ohio State by the throat and lost by one.

The BUZZ is this, the super point guard of Illinois Mccamey has played the worst 2 games of his career back to back and there is a lot of pressure for him to hit stride, remember Illinois only goes as far as the Senior leads Illinois.

I look for McCamey and the senior players of Illinois to win this game.

Cross carefully onto this pick but at 15-7 this game is important to Illinois and they have all the talent in the world to win this game

Illinois is my pick

I am gonna pound this game, and every time say that I get my shorts handed to me.

NW does not match up well vs Illinois

Illinois in a almost MUST win position I think the coach has them ready on the road.

Comment

Dang, I got greedy and played the ML
      Illini just couldn't get over the hump. Def the better team, just don't gel. NW was hot at the arc again. Oh well, have them in a parlay with Kansas, and took the 1 1/2 there, so one up, thanks to that 3 at the buzzer to make 1 point game

Comment

I got lucky on this game bet it 3 times one as a push and two other at + 1.5 and 2

Illinois is just plain and simple a bad road team, what was sad was the play of Mccamey of Illinois who thinks he can just show up with 5 minutes left in a game and start playing, that was the worst I have ever seen Mccamey play (And he has dreams of the NBA, The league in Egypt looks more reasonable)

Granted NW is a very difficult team to adept to but this Illini team will only go as far as McCamey takes them he needs to play 40 minutes of basketball.

Comment

Working...
        X