Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY HOOPS

Early looks

Purdue -1 at Michigan State. State play's alot like Illinois and Purdue killed Illinois at home, got to Boiler Up on this game.

UCON + 3.5 vs Cinnci. UCon is a really good team at times and it is time to right the ship even at a tough venue of the bearcats.

The lines look very high across the board gl all

Uconn +4

Mich State pk

Dayton +3 over X

EMU pkover WMU

L'ville -1.5 over Pitt

tread lightly..I suck lately.

Comment

Start with these two plays today:

843 St. Peters +4.5
      870 Mich St PK

Good luck to all!

laxsfo99

Comment

OHIO STATE -17

Comment

Pittsburgh +1.5
          Purdue +1.5

I am a sucker for these games where the better team is headed into hostile territory and getting points. I guess I just don't give enough credit to the Home Court.

It's just that I have seen that Pitt is really tough and poised, even on the road, and is deeper and has more weapons and a more complete team than Louisville.

Purdue is solid and rolling and it looks to me like Michigan State is limping, not completely healthy and sorta running on empty.

Worth a shot. I can't lose both, can I?!

I'll start off small and be ready to drop some more in Live! betting as long as the Home team doesn't go off in the beginning.
          GL

Comment

Western Michigan -1
            Maryland +7
            Iona -6

Comment

Adding one NBA play:

804 OK Thunder +1.5

Good luck to all!

laxsfo99

Comment

Purdue up by 9 at the half. Anybody watch it and have a feel for the 2H?

MSU favored by 2.5 and the O/U is 71. Only scored 57 in the 1H and it's set at 71 for the 2H. Hmmm?

Comment

didnt wake up in time to get my morning picks in went with ohio st -17

Comment

2-0 so far and needing Ohio State to lay a wood shed beating on Indiana to complete a sweep.

Comment

3-0 today

Comment

Nice 3-0 Carpet.

I went 2-1 as I placed a 2H play on Pitt -2, but didn't get to post it here. Knew they would come back and make it close after getting down 9 at halftime.

I still think Pitt is the most complete, intelligent and poised team in the Nation. Lead the Nation in 3 pt. shooting and top 5 in rebounding. Good coach. No quit.

Louisville with Petino will also be a tough out. Gonna be a great tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                          Nice 3-0 Carpet.

I still think Pitt is the most complete, intelligent and poised team in the Nation. Lead the Nation in 3 pt. shooting and top 5 in rebounding. Good coach. No quit.

Louisville with Petino will also be a tough out. Gonna be a great tourney.
                          There is one interesting thing about Pitt they have not been tested on the road, or perhaps they are not a great road team, this requires more research but I keep hearing this. Ohio State also does not have a great outside road track record to speak of.

Your are right the dance is going to be special this year.

Comment

You had a nice week carpet. I ended up being 17-7 on the week

Comment

Sunday’s results (Feb. 27), excluding teasers, half time, likely/considering, and posts after games were started/completed:

NCAA 6 W and 6 L

Winners First
                              Purdue Win (2 cappers)
                              U Conn Win (2 cappers)
                              Louisville Win
                              St. Peters Win
                              Ohio State Win
                              Western Mich. Win

Losers
                              Mich ST Loss
                              Dayton Loss
                              EMU Loss