BIG 10 TOURNEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG 10 TOURNEY

NW -1 vs Minny. I like NW for this game they run a half princeton offense vs a Tubby team big inside but slow.

Michigan State -7
    vs Iowa....Iowa is playing with some spark, but this game is on the road and State needs it bad.

Penn State -4 vs Indy, my game of the early brackets....Indy is just plain and simple a bad road team you wont find any worse than Indy on the road. Yes the game is in Indianapolis it is still away from Indiana Home Court. Talor Battle and company will be just to much to contain for 40 minutes.....Rolling with Penn State

I agree on all 3.

Minnesota has not done anything since Al Nolen's injury. NW has the outside shooting and pace to take advantage of the biggie slows.

Sparty needs this one bad and pay them back just recently for beating them in Iowa City. This game should be Sparty by double digits.

IU=bad! To solidify their position, Penn State needs this game as well. Also note, that Bloomington is about 40 minutes or so south of Indy. No one from IU is going to be there, so it is not even close to a home game for the Hoosiers. Brooks and Battle will have their way. Also, don't by the hype of Crean, yes he had D-Wade, but what did he really do with him. He's an overhyped coach that will be canned by IU in a couple of years as 'his' recruiting classes will not pan out.

Why not parlay all 3 favorites, as there are mismatches and a huge disparity between the bottom two teams (IA, and IU).

1 unit NW-1.5
    2 units Sparty -7
    1 unit Penn St -4

Comment

Follwing you on NWestern and PSU. GL!

Comment

NW wins by 10 on awful 3 point shooting 9-31 shooting from the arc. GOOD WIN and COVER

Comment

State wins but fails to cover as they got out of dodge with only the skin left on their backs, the injury to lucas will be a major factor next game.

Comment

ILLINOIS -3 vs Michigan

The Illini play very well in the B10 tourney, 23-11 with a 67% winning % leading all teams.

Coach Weber is 10-4 vs MI

ILLINOIS is 12-1 in the Big 10 Quarters.

Last 4 games the Illini are shooting 51.6% from the floor. Michigan does not have the size to contain the inside game of Illinois.

One interesting stat: Illinois is 14-0 when PG McCamey has 7 or more
            assist.

ITS 20 WINS OR BUST FOR THE ILLINI

I have got to take the 4 Seniors of Illinois to win this game by 10.

Good Luck all

Carpet

Comment

Penn State delivers the cover by 1

2-1 for the day

Comment

IF Illinois makes in in the tourney its the biggest injustice in history. There is NO WAY this team is tourney-worthy and there are 10 mid-majors more deserving. I am sick of losing money with this team! I swear I would be up 10 more units for the year if this team of "potential" ever pulled their heads out of their asses.

Comment

Working...
                X