THURSDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THURSDAY

OK day yesterday ecept I lost every close game i bet. 3- 1 point losses yesterday and 1- 1/2 point loss.

Heres what I have for today:

West Mich
    Mich St ...ML parlay (think they win but its close, so may look at Iowa + too)

Colorado State +3 over New Mexico

Cal +3.5 over USC

Cal-Northridge -1.5 over Cal-whoever it is?

Ga Tech +5.5 over Va Tech

The Notre Dame line at -2 stinks to Holy Hell! ND finsihed strong and I cannot see them getting bounced from the tourney this early. Cnnci looked good yesterday but that was against SFla. ALL thinkg point to ND by 5 or more, but I cannot figure out why this line is SOOOO low. Any thoughts? ND already beat them this year at home and cinnci is not all that great.

Pitt -5.5
    Virginia/Miami over 121

I love ND also! I don't get scared by lines. If it seems way off, then I want to believe that that is my edge. It's the ONLY way we beat this game - to have better intuition and/or knowledge about the teams than the public or linesmakers. Like when the NY Giants and then the Arizna Cardinals the next year had their run through the NFL Playoffs. Nobody, including the oddsmakers, believed in them game after game, right through the Super Bowl. But I did. That's when it is easy money.

Of course, if one comes out that looks too good to be true, it has to give you pause to at least investigate why and if there is anything up that you didn't know about the game.

Comment

I'm surprised the Big East favs are not higher points! With the dogs having played two nights in a row, I thought all those spreads would be higher. Maybe the dogs have the advantage of being warmed up on the MSG court and nets and the favs will start slow. Not Pitt so far! Pitt should expose UConn. Pitt are vets. UConn is young. Shut down Kimba and it's over. I hope!

Comment

Iowa +7............"Game of the Day"

Kent +1

Auburn +11.5

Comment

I am liking UNDER 72 in the 2nd half of the pitt-conn game...total started at 132 and now its already to 81. making it 153 for the game. I cannot see the line makers being that far off in the game and it may corect itself in the 2nd. 20 points worth of line value there.

Comment

I am kind of liking Iowa now myself.

Comment

Good call on the 2H Pitt under. They way they were running, I was afradi to pull the trigger. It was close but you got it by 3 points 69 under 72.

Pitt is a better team than UConn, but those youngsters of UConn surprised the Pitt vets today. Impressive. I thought UConn was just Kemba, but that Napier kid is good and so is Lamb. Look out for them. Pitt will get some rest and come on strong in the Tourney, but they may have just lost their #1 seed?

I'm 2-1 thanks to OT in the Miami/VA game and I also added Kansas?Okie State under. Wow! Okie State almost knocked them off. Gotta watch these desperate teams that can only make the Big Dance with a Conference Tourney win.

Comment

ND -1.5
                Notre Dame ML
                South Carolina/Mississippi over 140
                California/USC under 133
                California/USC under 60½ 1st Half
                Georgia Tech/Virginia Tech over 134½

Comment

Rested Teams are 3-6 since going to the double bye in the Big East contest! Maybe worse against the spread! Syracuse also in trouble. Getting worried about my ND play now.

Comment

MSU/Iowa over 130

Comment

Friggin' Izzo drained the clock. Only 10 points in the last 4.5 minutes! Argh!

C'mon ND!

Comment

Adding the Buffalo Bulls PK.

Comment

good call boys and woodee on Iowa covering, man Michigan State just is so flat footed as a team, poor ball movement, poor everything

Comment

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that all my Big 10 games will be placed in the thread called Big 10 Tourney. I will post all other picks here.

Comment

OK, ND coming through big time. Line was a gift. "Sharps" were lining up to take Cinci vs the Public Darling ND. Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                              X