Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA TOURNEY EARLEY SELECTION THOUGHTS

ILL # 9 vs UNLV

Someone of this committe has a sense of humor, having Illinois to beat 2 former coaches to reach the sweet 16. Krueger and Self

UNLV is a play hard bunch and will out hustle Illinois

WISCONSIN # 4 vs Belmont

Wisky got screwed with this seed and now faces the most under rated team in the dance Belmont, this is a bad spot for Wisky and I am predicting a major first round exit for WI

After losing 36-30 to Penn State they deserve a boot. What happened to Taylor these last few games? He alone should have scored 20+ points vs Penn State! I'll give them Belmont but then they go down to K-State.

Comment

I agree, if Wisconsin gets past Belmont, they do not match up well at all against K St. Plus, they are not successful in the tournament, advancing to the Sweet 16 only once in five years.

Carpet, that was the first thing I thought when I saw the IL matchups in the brackets. Someone or the group thought it was funny for IL to go through Kruger and Self!

Comment

It makes me sick that Illinois got in...St.Marys would beat them 2 out of 3 times along with a bunch of the ohter conference winners who got beat in their tourneys and got left out.

I hope UNLV routes them...Besides Utah State getting a #12 seed, and Georgia getting in over Bama, Illinois should not even be in the touney let alone being a 9 seed.

And I do like Illinois as a fan too, but I watched them as much as you guys did, and I do not think they are a NCAA tourney team this year! 19-13 and melt down after melt down.

Comment

Just took Oakland +10 over Texas.........

Comment

Old Dominion -2

Comment

Working...
            X