Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Elite 8 Hoops

Going big on NC +1.5

NC may have the complete package. Big, athletic frontline. Solid backcourt with intelligent point guard. Good motivational and in-game coach.

Not a slam dunk though as KY is tough and if Knight and Miller get hot from the outside, all bets are off. But I think NC will win the battle inside and will turn it over much less than KY.

NC may be a bit deeper and KY may get into foul trouble trying to stop Zeller, Henson and Barnes inside.

I'm also banking on a bit of an emotional letdown for KY after beating the #1 team in the tourney. NC was able to cruise and relax against Marquette. Now they will be amped up for their biggest game. Should be a good one.

GL

This one is screaming over 147 but usually when it does, it stays way under.

I played UNC +2. I think they were them down all game and pull one out with the more controlled gameplan.

I have KU Su to finish up a parlay so I am laying off that one. If I was forced to, i may gamble and say VCU gets hot from 3 land and keeps it within the #.

Comment

Wow! VCU. Unreal. But KS will make a run at this. 2H l line is KS -11.5! And O/U 78.

I'm going with Under 78 and hoping for more KS defense and VCU works the clock. But already having second thoughts. KS will run and gun rather than go down without a whimper.

Comment

Thye got out-hustled and out played in every facet of that game...leave it to me to have KU only having to win SU to finish a nice parlay. SHould have hedged but I had faith that KU could at least win SU! GEEZ!

Good basketball but I am glad its almost over so I quit getting my ass kicked on the betting part of it.

UNC better make a run too. I feel like they will as they usuallu play well in the second half but you never know. UK is tough. Flip a coin?

Comment

NC kept trying to force it inside, passing up open shots. Fire away boys! Henson with 3 fouls hurts big time.

I was ready to take UK at half with some points to buy out of some of my NC +1.5, but the line was only NC -1.5 for the 2H. Now -2. I had to take more NC. Gotta believe they at least get it close.

GL

Comment

Painful. Glad I didn't watch the 2H, but looks like I had both plays covered with 57 seconds to go and I ended up losing both. Ugh!

KY was the better team today, but they hit a ridiculous % of 3s! And Henson's foul trouble hurt. I expected KY to be in foul trouble, not NC.

Think I will sit back and just watch and enjoy the Final 4.

Comment

Working...
            X