Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Hoops (creighton/Oregon breakdown)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Hoops (creighton/Oregon breakdown)

NBA
    Indy Pacers +2 over Boston
    NY Knicks +3 over ORL
    Charlotte -1 over MIl

College
    Creighton -4 over Oregon...line has moved up slightly but I got this early and bought the 1/2. As someone said, pick the winner and the spread will most lilely cover. I have been over this game back and forth.
    -What it comes down to is Creighton being a great home team ans Oregon being a bad road team.
    -Creighton only lost 3 times (18-3) in their building this year with those loses being against BYU (they have a dude named Jimmer), Mizzou State (conf. winner), and Witchita State (who is favored by 3 over Wazzu tommorrow another pac 10 team).
    -McDermott's son is a freshman but has played the whole season so basically is a sophomore now and is leading the team with Kyle Korver whose bro is in the NBA.
    -Oregon's leading scorer is Salomon but other than that they do not have all that much.
    -This is a 3 game set so I see Oregon not being all that focused knowing that they have 2 more games at home to win the CBI.
    -Dana Altman comes back to Omaha tonight after leaving them last year to go to coach the Ducks so I can see a pissed off flock of Blue Jays coming out hard tonight to win one against their old coach at home.
    -SOS goes to the Ducks but all of their good wins were at home on their freaky looking court.

I can see wanting to take the points but just do not see how Oregon rolls into a hostile enviroment and wins. I see a Creighton win and cover as Oregon know they have 2 more game at home if they do lose tonight.

At least if I lose, I can say I made an educated play. Lean on the OVER 142 too.

Bonus play:
    Notre Dame +5 in beaver ball over Tennesee

Wow.....congrats!

Comment

Working...
    X