NBA Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Wednesday

Phoenix Suns +3.5 over OKC...Both on a b2b but OKC has to travel to the west coast after a OT game last night with GState. OKC is already in the playoffs so I see a game where they coast a bit to get rested up. Phoenix got beat last night at Sacramento in a game they really needed. more motivation from the suns and at home. Line is a little scary to me as to why they are getting 3.5 at home in this situation but a solid play none the less. Plus a double revege game as OKC has alreay beat phoenix twice this year.

Heads up for Friday...

I was listening to Boston radio this morning and they were bellyaching about the Friday game in Atlanta. They said that the team is expected arrive around 5AM Friday morning after their San Antonio Thursday night game. They said that the travel east is harder for the team.

That line should be interesting as Atlanta has been inconsistent and Boston has sort of hit the skids after that trade.

Comment

Well, the Suns are done. They really must suck. Need some young blood in there soon.

Comment

FRIDAY--

Great info on Boston. Lineopens at ATL +1.5.

Boston won last night so may be a little un-motivated tonight with the late trip.

I am grabbing ATL +2 on the buy for a decently big play. Good spot for the Hawks against the tired and old Celts who just want to go home!

Comment

Working...
        X