moons rough day on the books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moons rough day on the books

Well folks when I hit I post but when I loose I post also and today I lost big time 2 big plays won 1. Hit my contest play but really wanted all 3 top plays to hit thank god for utah to come through. Cinncy and texas were just to bad calls on my part. I went 1-2 in top plays record now 9-5. I hope the nfl is better for me tommorow.

hey big guy always tomorrow.. You are doing great.. In my eye those who criticize are not making posts just judging.. So you are doing great in my view....

Comment

moon

Thanks red! I try to put out quality picks. I get kind of frustrated when i miss. Your right tommorow is new dayand the nfl is a little easier than college I think that's just my opinion but none of it is easy

Comment

Chin up Moon! You're doing fine. Unfortuately, there will be days like this. Trust me, I have had days where I have had 0'fers. Shake it off and bounce back quickly, tomorrow's another day! Good luck!

Comment

moon

Thanks taxman by the way that's a cool name ya have! I will bounce back and I will give my opinion on why I like my picks. Good luck to ya buddy and thanks for your insight

Comment

MOON, NO WAY WE ALL HIT THEM ALL.. YOU HAVE DONE GREAT... SO JUST RELAX AND KEEP PUMPING OUT THOSE WINNERS.......YOU'RE DOING GREAT... I AM A FAN....

Comment

Working...
            X