What do You like tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do You like tonight!

I am just curious cause there is some great cappers on this site and I was just wondering what some of you like

here is the current lines of the NFL games tonight:

New England -7 at Miami O/U 46

Oakland +3 at Denver O/U 41.5 (on my book denver -3 is -125, looks like that will got to -3.5)

Please reply to this thread with your thoughts and if you a like a baseball game better please post. Thanks
    good luck

I like the Over in NE/Miami
    good luck

Comment

I hate it that NE is now -8. I looked back on my database, for HD of 7 to 8 on MNF. If they didn't win, they didn't cover!! I believe NE wins and therefore covers!

I don't know why everyone is sold on Denver just because of John Fox. Oakland handed it them twice last year.

I'm buying NE to -7 and if that covers, I'll take the winnings and take Oakland +3.

Running with a completely new philosophy this year. Just pick the winner, it'll cover 80% of time.

Comment

The Broncos are 1-6 in last seven games. McFadden runs for 125+ yards.

Comment

I like Miami to make it interesting and also Oakland. Both dogs will not win ATS so if I had to choose I would take Oakland as the dog that has the better shot to win outright.

I have the OVER in Miami-NE too teased down to 38.5 to hit the 2nd part of a teaser I had with Arizona. ESPN is talking improved defenses on both sides so that usually means some scoring.

Would shade the over in the oak-den game too.

But really, I make a few entertainment plays for MNF bc they always come down to the last play and I am usually wrong on Mondays.

Comment

haven't looked close enough at den/oakland
            The difference this year from last is the run vs. pass. Last year they focused on the pass this year they are going to focus on the run. How is oakland against the run and how well do they play on the road? And no asomugh

I like NE/Miami Over. I think pats put up big points.
            Last edited by resteasy; 09-12-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I like the over tonight on Miami/NE game. Kind of skptical on the over though as Moon likes under on this game on his other thread. going with a small play on the over.

Comment

Working...
              X