Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CARPET THE UPSET CONTEST IS BACK ON YOU.. I AM SORRY....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARPET THE UPSET CONTEST IS BACK ON YOU.. I AM SORRY....

NO MORE POSTS FROM RR84 EVER ON THIS SITE TOO HELP.. I AM DONE... SORRY FRIEND....

That is total Horse Hockey Red Raider that you would bail this contest as it's leader after you agreed to take it over knowing when you accepted it that it was with golden reins.

I would like this contest to continue and it seems like you quit, but this contest shall go on. I for one see value in the Under dog college pick of the week forum and the information is amazing we share. So Red if you quit I am sad to see you go which it could have worked out better.

You all know how important this thread is for us all and I am asking if Woodee12 would be willing to take on the College upset of the week thread for us all, at this time I cannot, If woodee can't perhaps another person will step up.

Feel like I have been in a washing machine with this thread......

Comment

I cannot keep up with it, sorry. If I wasnt doing the NFL Mock Hilton I might, but cannot do 2 as my weekends are usually booked and have to do all my stuff during the week.

Why doesn't RR come back in, keep his posts to under 2 on a drunken Staurday (hey i have been there too), and give the insight that we know and love.

Come back in RR, you will be accepted...

Comment

You bail on me Red Raider and we are done, impact statement to you, I trusted you with a valuable thread and now you run away like someone stole your candy?

This was all about trust and I trusted that you would continue this thread Upset of the week. When discussed you said you would.

I know things changes but your abrupt departure from this leaving me holding the bag is and has got me flat footed

Comment

The College Football Upset of the week thread shall live on,

If any of my friends here would like to reconcile last week picks and take charge of this thread it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
            You bail on me Red Raider and we are done, impact statement to you, I trusted you with a valuable thread and now you run away like someone stole your candy?

This was all about trust and I trusted that you would continue this thread Upset of the week. When discussed you said you would.

I know things changes but your abrupt departure from this leaving me holding the bag is and has got me flat footed
            CARPET, FOR THE RECORD, I HAVE DEFENDED YOU IN THE PAST AND I DID CONTINUE THE CONTEST NOT FOR YOU BUT FOR THE VALUE I FEEL IT REPRESENTS.. THAT BEING SAID, IS THE ONE AND ONLY REASON I POSTED THIS WEEKS LINES..FOR THE RECORD IF MINE AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS THAT FRAGILE THAT YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND ME.. SO BE IT....INSTEAD YOU ACTUALLY POSTED AGAINST ME.... AGAIN SO BE IT.. I PROMISED I WILL AND I WILL...

Comment

I love this site but I will always call it as I see it...I AM HERE ONLY TO MAKE MONEY...PERIOD..... I HATE PAPPA BUT I PUT UP WITH HIS SHIT TO MAKE MONEY.... THIS IS ALL ... JUST A HINT... I POST TOTAL BULLSHIT NO MATTER IF I BELIEVE IT TO SEE WHO WILL BITE AND THE IMPORTANT FACT ISN'T HOW MANY BUT WHO.... SO IF YOU THINK THAT I AM PISSED BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE AND ARGUE WITH ME YOUR ALSO A FOOL...I HAVE ENOUGH FRIENDS....

Comment

Red Raider I am not sure of your definition of the word fragile.

I took Nevada in the upset of the week +15 and lost the game by one point vs Texas AM (straight up and covered )just here to make some money.

I also played Bama to mud hole AK had a good week in college football, I don't have time for drama. Florida killing KY yes another win, Illinois fails to cover but 3-1 for me is a good day

Carpet

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                  I love this site but I will always call it as I see it...I AM HERE ONLY TO MAKE MONEY...PERIOD..... I HATE PAPPA BUT I PUT UP WITH HIS SHIT TO MAKE MONEY.... THIS IS ALL ... JUST A HINT... I POST TOTAL BULLSHIT NO MATTER IF I BELIEVE IT TO SEE WHO WILL BITE AND THE IMPORTANT FACT ISN'T HOW MANY BUT WHO.... SO IF YOU THINK THAT I AM PISSED BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE AND ARGUE WITH ME YOUR ALSO A FOOL...I HAVE ENOUGH FRIENDS....
                  Dude, thanks for at least coming clean and admitting that you only "post total bullshit" (your very own words so don't commence to crying that I mention it). With your admission that you only post total nonsense, why should any of us give you an ounce of credibility? Especially with yet another claim of "If team X doesn't win I will never post on here again..." Blah- blah-blah

Carpet- we shouldn't waste any more time with this idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X