Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Bases

Going to take a shot with these...

Mets +177 over Cards..,.Very good value with this dog. A lot of pressure on the cards and nothing on the Mets. Jaime Garcia has been good but tires late in the year. Go with the care-free team at this price.

Braves +105 over Florida...Hard not to take a shot here with ATL once again. Better bull-pen. Lowe is average but if he can get thru 5 they should win.

BoSox--somehow'd like to play them but price is too high...maybe a ML parlay with them and Philly? even the runline has too much juice.

Tampa Bay +160 over NYY...game 2 of DH. Sabathis on the mound but NY clinched playoff birth with game 1 win. good vlaue again here with a team that is playing hard and still in it.

adding a unit to Mets +1.5 (-110) too.

Comment

I think the mets had their shot last night, now they will get swept, They are just 3-10 their last 13, STL has the mind frame they need to win out which is do able considering they have all losing teams on the remaining schedule.

I love TBs chances in the night cap, they are fighting for their lives and NY has to be relaxed just a bit.CCs 4th shot at 20 wins has to be too much pressure.

Fading Minny is a good play, losers of 10 str8
      Good Luck
      good luck

Comment

Minny sucks but might be too late to fade. They gotta win one sometime especially at home againt a sad Seattle team. Seattle on somewhat of a roll but dont think they win the next two and sweep.

Woodee, Like cards better in this position but I'm playing the run line at +1 1/2( -110) with NYM. I'm on the rest of your picks.

GL

Comment

Nice hit late on that RL on the Mets...

I am going back to the Mets today at +180. Too good to pass up and if my Bets loses I am still happy sicne the Cards will pull within 1 game today.

Just FYI, I don't bet large amounts on baseball, just more for fun.

Comment

Mets should have won outright if not for that 3 run hr late. Im all over the mets today at +180. still in a rain delay. Played seattle today and jumped on the bandwagon should have jumped on yesterday. GL today everyone.

Comment

Belated good call on the Braves -110 w/ Delgado pitching on Tuesday!!

Thanks, I appreciated the insight!

Comment

Went against my better judgement and loss today with seattle. Damn.. BTW anyone going to be in vegas for the world series?

Comment

I'm out there next weekend.

Comment

GL next week taxman. will be heading out next month. unfortunately im in hawaii and its too far to fly all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by samter View Post
                      GL next week taxman. will be heading out next month. unfortunately im in hawaii and its too far to fly all the time.
                      Unfortunately doesn't Belong in that statement.
                      good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X