Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy's Week 4 NFL Picks

Week 4 is here already. Wow.
    I'm actually on vacation (belated honeymoon) and will miss a good number of games this and next week but thank god for the internet and sportscenter.
    So, from Maui here it goes

Detroit +1 (now +2)
    Dallas is famous for being overhyped and the line is guilty of that this week. Now yes I am a giants fan but I do try my best to put that aside for this. Last week I had them winning but not against the spread. Week before I had them as well. Week 1 I had the jets. Those lines made more sense this.... O-line is weak, romo is still hurting, Suh will not be any help, Austin is out and Bryant can barely practice so even if he plays he'll be limited, Jones is playing hurt and detroit.... Fine. Megatron has been playing sore but he's been phenomenal. Home is all that's going. Detroit wins outright.

Buffalo -3
    Yep, on 2 of the 3 undefeateds thinking they keep it alive. Cinch scored 8 pts against san fran... 8 in their loss. That won't do against a buffalo team that will accrue pts on both ground and air.

Minnesota -1 (now -3)
    They win, someone has to. THey've got a better defense and even if it only plays half the game that'll be enough. KC isn't Tampa they won't be able to mount a 4th quarter comeback.

Houston -3 (now 3.5)
    Pitt has a hurting O-line. 5 Men hurting to be exact. They barely squeaked through at indy and were destroyed at Baltimore. Thy demolished an extremely weak Seattle team... In pitt where they are the strongest. They are not playing well on the road. Houston kept up with the saints in New Orleans and now will wipe the steelers in texas.

NY Giants -1
    This has the makings of a trap game. Arizona isn't a great team nor are they a terrible team. Kevin Colb knows the Giants well enough having prepared against them as a division rival on the eagles but I do not believe that to be enough. Beanie is a big ? And if he plays how effective will he be? Giants may get Tuck and Osi back this week and showed they are beginning to click again. They tend to be a better team on the road and I think they just pull it off.

Baltimore -4 (wish I got this when it was -3 oh well)
    Jets are a good team but have been gouged on the ground. Want to guess the Only other team in the NFL to let up more yards on the ground? Yep the Rams. How'd that turn out for them? Baltimore however has a great run defence. So will Sanchez win this game in the air? Will Rex Ryan be able to stop the defence he created? In Baltimore no.

Good luck to all this week.

Overall
    8-8-1
    week 1
    2-3
    week 2
    2-3-1
    week 3
    4-2

GOW
    2-1
    Mock Hilton
    9-6

Correction minny above should be -1.5.
    Houston should be -3.5 actually. Thought I had it at -3 but didn't get it then. Now its 4.
    Sorry

For fun I did a 10 team parlay. I set it up a couple days ago.
    Taxman put up his 11 team so figured I'd post mine.
    put $10 on it. The last pick is my most iffy.

Det +1
    NO -6.5
    Buff -3
    Buff/Cincy Over 44
    Minny -1.5
    Houston -4
    NY GMEN -1
    Gmen/Arizona Over 44
    Baltimore -3
    Indy TB Over 40.5
    Last edited by resteasy; 10-01-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

2-2 on the morning.
      Detroit was a heck of a game.
      Bills was a shame they couldn't get it in the undone.
      Houston should have won by 7 more
      and well minny was what it was.

Comment

Enjoy Maui good luck
        good luck

Comment

3-2 with Baltimore to go. Hit my 5 team parlay Seattle, Seattle over, chargers under, GB and giants. So happy there

Thanks gangster it's great here now even better

Comment

4-2 again. That's 12-10-1 for the year on these posts.
            13-7 in mock Hilton (4-1 weeks 3&4)
            3-1 gow

played 3 teasers today too and got all them. That was nice. Going to tease Ind to +17 and over 33.5 tomorrow night as well.
            Enjoy!

Comment

NICE JOB!!!!

Comment

cool someone had a good day besides being in paradise
                good luck

Comment

oh by the way with Painter getting the snaps I think they win straight Up. we shall see.
                  good luck

Comment

not bad, only caught the first Q and then a couple snippets after. Had a small wager on moneyline but won my teaser.
                    Went 4-0 on teasers
                    4-2 straight up
                    4-1 in mock Hilton
                    won the GOW contest entry to go to 3-1
                    Looking up.

Next weekend will still be away. Probably not be able to catch any of the games but we'll see. Handy dandy iphone and slingbox maybe I'll get a little. Will still post some choices.

Already see off lines eagles -3 @ buffalo. Way overhyped . It is however a must win for them.
                    Houston -6. Andre Johnson may not be playing so that would be huge.
                    Giants -9.5 at home against Seattle. That's probably a straight up play definitely a good 7pt tease before it hits 10. ANyhow I'll look at them closer as the week progresses. Loving the tropical air feeling even sweeter. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                    X