WOODEE2 (ONLY FOR WOODEE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOODEE2 (ONLY FOR WOODEE)

LOOK YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS BE COOL.. I GET IT THAT I GOT OUT OF HAND... I PROMISE YOU THIS.. I HAVE CLEARLY STUNK IT UP THIS YEAR.. DON'T GIVE UP ON ME.. BIG MISTAKE!!! I WILL NOT YOU.. TAKE CARE FRIEND...

ALTHOUGH I ENCOURAGE YOU TO WAGER AGAINST ME HARD ON THE NFL...LOL. HEY, I HAVE AN ALLY IN THE MOCK HILTON..SO WE SHALL SEE... I ONLY WISH YOU THE BEST.....AND AGAIN SORRY FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE AT TIMES......

I GUESS KRICHINSKY'S TOOMERS CORNER CURSE IS ALIVE AND WELL, AT LEAST ON ME.. THOUGHT BY TAKING AUBURN TODAY WOULD GET RID OF IT ...DON'T THINK SO...HEY, I LIKE KRICHINSKY ALSO.. I HOPE WE ARE ALL COOL.....

BOTTOM LINE, I TOTALLY RESPECT YOUR COLLEGE PICKS AND I TRULY BELIEVE YOU DO MINE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CLEARLY STUNK IT UP... IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME NOT TO LOSE GUYS THAT CAN ACTUALLY PICK THEM AS FRIENDS.. WE CAN HELP ONE ANOTHER.. BELIEVE ME, I NEED ALL I CAN GET..I AM TOTALLY OFF MY GAME.. BUT I WILL BE OKAY IN THE END. GOOD LUCK FRIEND....

I ALSO RESPECT MANY OTHER GUYS ON THIS SITE.. NEVER MEANT TO BE AN ASSHOLE... GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

Comment

Thanks. I suck at college this year on my top plays! for the GOW contest--better at pro!

In the contest I seem to pick my stinker of the week and use that. I loved Texas and Wiscy this week, and Utah also. Utah's line was more favorable, and they get beat SU and the others cruise. At least on won real money on them, but still...

Unless I got undefeated here on out, I will not defend my title.

Thanks for the words and we are cool.

Comment

I forgive you

Comment

THANK YOU MY LOVER.....I MEAN LET'S SERIOUSLY COME OUT.... OBVIOUSLY YOUR MY LOVER SO LET'S COME OUT OF THE CLOSET PLEASE.. I LOVE YOU BIG GUY..... ARE YOU COMING OVER TOMORROW NIGHT? DO I need to leave the door open..., Can't wait to see you again baby....Please be gentle this time.... love you hart attack...Well, my wife of 15 years has questions... Where does she fit in? your an absolute idiot.. I MEAN A FOOL....I MEAN A FOOL......WHAT AN ASSHOLE....I AM NOT GAY BUT YOU KEEP WANTING ME SO BAD... SO...., NAA I WILL STAY WITH BETH IF IT IS OKAY WITH YOU....

Comment

Working...
          X