DRAGON/AND HART ATTACK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAGON/AND HART ATTACK!!!

Was only going to do Dragon, yet felt the need to include the idiot heart attacksince he feels the need to include himself on my posts always... HEY BABY, (HART ATTACK)HOW ARE YOU DOING MY LOVER....now I am more than willing to pull our all time records out on this site and believe me I keep up with it... you idiots should never ever chime in on a post of mine ever until you beat beat... I am not pappa just talking shit, I have the resources to back it up.. Now why don't both of you just shut the fuck up..... NO WAY YOU GUYS EVER HAVE HAD A EVEN A 50% LIFETIME RECORD IN COLLEGE... OR DO WE NEED TO BRING THE BOOKS SERIOUSLY OUT... SO PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP......

IF YOU TWO FUCKERS EVER AND I MEAN EVER CAN PRODUCE A BETTER COLLEGE PERCENTAGE THAN ME ON THIS SITE , I WILL QUIT, WON'T HAPPEN EVER... BOTH OF YOU SERIOUSLY SUCK IN COLLEGE.... AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU HAVE MADE ME SERIOUS MONEY GOING AGAINST YOUR WEAK ASSES.... SO... JUST PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.... NOW THAT IS AS PLAIN AS I CAN CUT IT AND I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT THIS SITE AGAIN THIS WAY BUT BOTH OF YOU HAVE BROUGHT DOWN THE THUNDER SO LET'S DO THIS OR PLEASE JUST BEAT ME OR SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP.....

Comment

AND DRAGON, I SAW EARLIER WHERE YOU WERE GETTING ON YOUR BOYS ASS ABOUT HIS RECORD KEEPING... REMEMBER, YOU CHOSE HIM ABOVE ME WHEN I WAS DOGGING OUT HIS STUPID ASS, SO WHY NOT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP... I MEAN HE WAS YOUR GUY, THE MOST HATE INDIVIDUAL GUY ON THIS SITE WITH BASICALLY A THIRD GRADE EDUCATION...YEA,,, HE IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT.. ROTOG WAS SO RIGHT YET PAPPA'S IDIOT SELF SAID HE WAS OUT OF THE CONTEST.. YEP THAT'S YOUR BOY.......GLAD YOUR BEHIND HIM.....

Comment

I just try and encourage some semblance of peace around here and I'll call out whoever I think is the antagonist at the moment. Sorry if that offends you but I think it's better than allowing a free-for-all WWF atmosphere which some seem to prefer.

Comment

Come on bro. Your taking this site way to seriously. If you're the better handicapper your picks and record will do all the talking for you. I'm not on anybodys side but all of this is getting old. Good luck

Comment

RR84 needs to put down his bottle of Jack Daniels, leave his female cousin alone and go back to the trailer park.

Comment

HA-Pappa!

Yet another time. No more respect from me bro.

I don't care what you say or do, it all ends up the same every weekend...ALL CAPS too. Nice.

Guys, Lets all just ignore it once again along with every other POST.

I am sure there is another apology coming soon, but come next Saturday, another ALL CAPS POST, taking up space.

Comment

@ Woodee: At least Im posting Winners: LSU and Bengals/Jags Over..........and no respect? yea sure buddy

Comment

I was actually backing you up for once! This guy is a fool!

Comment

@ Woodee, ok my bad............it appears he needs attention, does not matter if it is bad, prolly needs psyc help.

Comment

Or AA maybe Seriously, I can't remember saying anything to piss him off.

Comment

Working...
                      X