LES MILES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LES MILES

I truly believe that LSU deserves all the props in the world. Hey they beat us in Ttown. I really believe that they are deserving of the number one ranking in the nation.. I do hope however that in my opinion a not as good Bama team as last year beats their ass.... I hate Les Miles to no end. It would make me so happy to beat the living shit out of LSU in the national championship.. This will be a tough task however for I know LSU is awesome.... Still, I hate Les and just to shut him the ff up would make this season the best ever national championship the Tide has ever had...ROLL TIDE!!

If Bama could find a Kicker then maybe you are in luck

Comment

Carpet, we certainly have problems as far as the kicker goes. I am a happy camper just that Bama has a chance for yet another national championship. I don't believe this is the best Bama team because of the offense. Think about it Richardson whom is unbelievable is it and yet they still win... Awesome defense.. I guess we will see.. I hope that they beat the shit out of LSU next time and that grass goat eating idiot...JUST ME...

Comment

Working...
      X