RestEasy Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy Sunday

Had a good night thursday picking atl, over and a small parlay of the 2 along with a prop on mjd over 86yds. Realized the other day didn't post that here but had it elsewhere oh well.

Hate the cowboys and their win/loss is tied to the giants' playoff hopes as well so didn't bet the final on that game but have -0.5 1stQ, -3 2ndQ and -4 1st half. It's almost halftime as I type this and looks like it'll all cover. yippie. (now I hope they lose )

I don't bet all these games these are just my thoughts. I do sometimes bet straight sometimes in a parlay or teaser etc. perhaps I'll put a * next to the ones I used in some combination.

sunday's games

*washington @ giants -6.5 *over 46.5
    Giants need the win for their playoff hopes to remain alive. Likely dallas will win and they'll know the night before so don't expect them to drag as s. Washington's D is not bad and giants' pass d has been crappy lately but they do get philips back this week so that'll help that. Keep suspensions and a couple more injuries for redskins plus road = giants cover. I like the over here as well.

Packers -14 @ KC
    Lot of points. Orton is suppose to start so that should help. Packer's pass D not that good and orton has experience playing the pack. KC's d has been playing pretty good. When the packers get a good lead will they start to rest people? I can see that happening especially after the warning that was Jennings going down. take the points.

**Saints -7 @ Vikings
    Dome team playing on the road in a dome. Vikings have a terrible pass d and even with ap they will get beat.

**seahawks @ bears -3.5
    Hurd arrested and cut, hester questionable, hanie playing like garbage, no forte, no cutler and seahawks playing well. Seahawks win this straight up.

*dolphins @ bills -1.5
    No matt moore possibly so I like the bills at home to just win.

panthers @ texans -6
    tough game to cap. Newton can score but this is the toughest defense they'll face and it's on the road. Yates is playing well and the panther's D is terrible. Foster and tate will have a very good day. I only just like the texans and points would love it better at 3 or 4.

Titans -6.5 @ Colts
    they have 2 chances to win. Here and better chance against the jags week 17. Health issues with the qb hasselbeck and wr washington I think I at least like the points.

*Bengals -7 @ Rams
    Rams are just awful. Bradford hurt again I don't see how they can score more than 13.

*Lions -1 @ Raiders
    raiders can run on the lions and they will do so. The issue is the raider receivers are hurt. The only starter the last 2 games was heyward bey. Moore may come back so there will be fight but I believe the better team wins.

*Pats -7 @ Broncos *over 47
    Tebow will not have enough time in the 4th quarter to come back. I expect a high score here too with the pat's awful pass d we will see some early tebow throws.

*Jets @ Eagles -3
    Michael Vick's back Michael Vick's back! So, Michael Vick played in most of the games this year where they were a losing football team.
    Yes, they are better with him and maclin as well they are back to where they were, a good football team on paper. They are not getting into the playoffs. Yeah, there is an outside crazy chance but needs a lot of help.
    Jets also looking to get into the playoffs. They tend to play better the end of the season and they have been playing well. They have the D and the weapons and they'll get the points if not the straight up win.

*Browns @ Cards -6.5
    Cards are playing very good D and Kolb or not they're not too shabby. Wells should have a good day. McCoy out which may be better for the browns but on the road I don't see it happening. Cards win by a td or more for only the 2nd time this season.

Ravens 2.5 @ Chargers
    Hard game to cap should be a fun game to watch. Chargers are actually playing good. Finally but probably too late. Ravens D is strong and could push the chargers to regress. Like the visiting team and like those points.

Good luck folks

76-70-5 on the year so far counting all the above picks each week.

along with the chargers/ravens over I wenty 7-7-1 on the day. But the plays that I played with teasers or straight up I'm positive on the day.
    Plus a 4-0-1 in mock hilton and a hit in the GOW and winning both fantasy playoff matchups I must say it's been a great weekend.

And next weekend? Christmas to look forward to. happy days.

Comment

Like the 49'ers -3
      got it at 100 to win 100

also small parlay 9'ers -3, under 38

Here's my thoughts. Even if Big Ben plays he has an ankle sprain and his mobility will be hindered. Strange things those ankle sprains, they're not very stable. Going in early after an injury can be costly. Ask Kevin Smith, ask Julio Jones.
      He may not stay in the whole game if he starts.

You have to pass against the 9'ers. Mendenhall has not looked great this year. 49'ers are the #1 run D with Zero rushing td's. Steelers couldn't punch it in on the browns they'll have some terrible trouble here.

Steelers don't play well against good defenses. Baltimore twice. Beat by houston. Close games to the chiefs (ask packers about their d), jags (when they were playing good defense) even the browns kept it pretty close until the end.

San Fran is a better team at home. This is the eye test speaking I see a better more cohesive team in front of the home crowd.

Big loss for the 9'ers last week I see bounce back game here.

Both teams playing not for playoffs. Both are in. Both are playing for playoff byes. Pitt could get #1 seed SF holding back the saints from #2. If sf wins out they get #2, home field and the bye. I see more to play for I like them to win and cover or push the 3.

Comment

Great night. Positive $$$$$

Comment

Good job Monday night, Wish I would have passed....lol

Comment

Working...
          X