Betting on the ducks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting on the ducks?

I have noticed a trend that weeknight home dogs are covering 6-1 so far in NCAA.

Oregon is getting most of the love tonight at 63% and the line has dropped from -10 to -7.5, maybe that last 1/2 was too much since ducks go for 2 often.

There is 2 games tonight and both are home dogs, My money is on SMU +4 1/2 and az state +8 on the buy

BOL
    good luck

This game has confused me and I'm afraid I was hit with paralysis by analysis. To me, Oregon should be, at least, a two-touchdown favorite and here they are, only 8. Then, I kept seeing all the tout superstars say, "Take Oregon St." to the point I figured that someone must know something I don't. So, I went in a tiny amount and while it's still early......I know, I know......Oregon is just pounding them. I need to go back to the old days when I didn't listen to anyone and quit listening to all the experts. This is my worst year ever and I think it's because I'm consuming too much information.

Now that I've said this, Arizona St. is gonna score 48 consecutive points and trounce OSU.

Comment

Holy crap, 43-7. I'm kicking myself right now. I wanted to go in big on this and because of what I read, I went in small. Arrrggghhh.

Comment

I got them at -4.5 after the 1st score and while they were in the process of tieing the game 7-7 :^ )

Comment

but as usual, they lay an egg in 2H with these huge HT leads. put a scare into my -14 pleaser.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
            but as usual, they lay an egg in 2H with these huge HT leads. put a scare into my -14 pleaser.
            That wasn't much of a scare, bro. They got within 22 with less than 5 min left. I guess another TD and 2 pt conversion would have given you a push, but sheesh :^ /

Comment

Originally posted by koincali View Post
              Holy crap, 43-7. I'm kicking myself right now. I wanted to go in big on this and because of what I read, I went in small. Arrrggghhh.
              Sorry to cost some $$ with this thread, my posts usually are winners you can go back and check. Can't get them all right, AZ state truely sucks thought they were better than they showed. SMU did pound Houstin for a split.
              good luck

Comment

Working...
              X