Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niners up to -9 and -10!

Niners up to -9 and -10!

Somebody is pounding the Niners. Maybe the sharps were pounding the Niners teasers down 6 and 6.5 points and the Books had to raise it more for teasers.

But that makes a Seahawks teaser +15.5-16.5!

seattle hasn't had their but whipped yet, its time! Niners hungry after getting embarrassed, quick turn around and seattle miracle finish equal SF thrashing. Look what happened to Jets after Niners lost.
    good luck

Comment

I think these teams are more even than people think. They've both had similar moderately difficult schedules, they are both 4-2 and have scored/given up almost identical amounts (110/97 - 110/93). Both rely mainly on defense and ball control offense. This is a tough divisional match-up and both teams will be ready regardless of what happened last week. Seattle is much tougher at home but if the 49ers don't take care of the ball (unlike last week vs the Giants) they are in trouble. Alex Smith has the finger issue so not sure how that might affect things.

Comment

I agree dragon. Even before the line movement I thought about seattle on a teaser. Their defense will be key to that of course and I think while the fan believe in the comeback thrashing remember this is a short week and the 9'ers may just feel like getting a win going into a long week.

If seattle stops gore and forces Alex smith to beat them they can keep this close enough. Can't cite the Jets game as a comparison since their defense is bad and teams can run on them all day. 9'ers haven't shown anything against good defenses yet. Packers week 1 (and even now I'm skeptical) weren't that good. Buffalo and jets of course not good on D. Giants and Vikings thrash them pretty good.

Now, Seattle has their identical troubles on offense. Though I think seattle's offensive potential isn't as high as the 9'ers (especially with the WR's and TE they have) so I'm really looking at the points. A teaser could play well especially if you can get it at +17. Right now I'm see 9 so +16 on the typical teaser.

Heck a 10 pt teaser of +20 (or 19) and either the over or under I think would work as I see this game hitting that middle (could do both) or couple with something like Buffalo +7 or saints +8, NE -.5

I may wait a little and see if the number reaches 10.

Comment

uh-oh....back down to 8. Hope that's sharp money.

Comment

Early money came in on Seattle, now the public is hammering SF and making the line go up it just came back down because the Sharps took notice. This will be a close game, defiantly taking the points here.

Comment

DID you see the end of this boring game, SF should have won by 9, they were awarded a safety on a penalty with 43 ticks and elected to refuse the 2 points and take the ball turned over on downs. Way to SCREW your fans Harbaugh. Hope you choke next game.

By the way I got a push on this game as i got it at -7 but got screwed in PW by the hook
              good luck

Comment

Yeah well I guess things even out in the end. Turbin dropped a sure TD pass and Hauscha missed a FG so I guess it depends on how you look at it as to what the score should or could have been ;^ )

Comment

Working...
                X