• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 7

I'll try a little teaser
    Seattle +16, over 30.5

Good luck
    grabbed it when it was 9, now down to 8 so tease would be 15 if you follow

Not sure why I went that way on the total. Several huge dropped passes off Seattle's receivers hands would have made that hit but still I had pegged this game to be low and close. Oh well. Silly me.
    Will be looking closer at the sunday/monday games

Comment

Sunday

Saints -2
      Coming off a bye week after a big emotional win. If ever there was a time to believe they may right the ship this season it's now. This is a statement game.

Baltimore +7 (-125)
      Houston has yet to beat baltimore and with that many points.. I know the D is in rough shape and houston coming off big loss etc. but that's a lot of points against what is still a good offense. Plus, raven's D hasn't been all that good this entire year.
      Ravens need to prove themselves on the road and they can do it here by keeping it close. I like the points.

Bills -3
      That running game is healthy again and the titans just aren't that good especially don't trust them away from home. I had a golden retriever when I was young. Bills have never beaten the titans and I think they get the first victory here.

Tenn/Buff over 46
      both defenses are iffy and I think many points are scored.

Gmen/Skins Over 51
      Skins giving up a ton of points, RG3 running like a madman, Gmen getting Nicks healthier along with already awesome Cruz and bennet healthier and andre brown along with bradshaw, alfred morris running over lines. Points.

Oakland -4
      Jax coming off bye but unless there was another team drafted I don't trust them to do much. Although the 2 games they've played away so far have been their two closest games. 1 a win in indy, the other an overtime loss at vikings. But I'm not ready to crown them road warriors.
      Of course the raiders aren't much better right? They did show a spark of life last week at atlanta, had that comeback against pitt and I do believe they'll handle the jags.

Sunday Night

Cincy +3 (bought hook at -120 on wednesday)
      I think the bengals win straight up. Running back injuries with pitt to go along with offensive line injuries to go along with defensive player injuries. They made chris johnson look like he was chris johnson again. I think the bengals get the run game going just enough to open up some play action. Green is a monster receiver right now and Hawkins is a good 2nd with gresham opening the middle. Think they win.

Teasers
      Pats -0.5, Bengals +11, cin/pitt over 35
      Balt +16.5, gmen/skins over 41, saints +8
      buff +4, minn +0.5, balt +13.5, gmen/skins over 44

Comment

Afternoon
        pats -3, over 39
        pats -1, oak +4, oak/jac o34.5

internet down earlier I had some good halftime plays. oh well.
        Last edited by resteasy; 10-21-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Just realized posted plays were a losing day. ugh.
          Did not expect ravens offense to implode so hard.
          gmen skins miss by 1.
          2-5 (with teasers) this morning

Comment

2nd half chase
            oakland -6

Comment

holy heart attack pats. Pushed one teaser.

4-5-1 with bengals, and that 3 part teaser to go.

Comment

add on
                cincy +8, over 39.5

also
                small play on Dalton over 2td +200
                AJ green receptions o6 +105

Good luck guys!
                Last edited by resteasy; 10-21-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

2nd half
                  bengals pk

Comment

bengals decide to make zero 2nd half adjustments and give the game away.

6-7-1 on plays
                    0-2 on props

still ended up in a positive day thankfully but it wasn't pretty.

Comment

Monday Night

I like the bears -6 to win and cover at home, off rest against a lions team coming off a big win.

Also
                      bears -0.5, over 41

Comment

I really the like over 46.5, especially seeing the number go down from 47.5.

It is supposed to rain all day today in Chicago. The field should not be a factor.

I expect a shoot out with Megatron hitting the end zone at least once.

Comment

I think the Bears win SU but may be closer than expected. Sure the Bears D is god, but if they don't come up with their big plays, Chicago may not have won their past 2 games.

I have Detroit +16.5 to finsih off a large 10 pt teaser. That being said, I usually lose these on MNF when it looks that easy!

I say Bears by 6-8 points.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                            I think the Bears win SU but may be closer than expected. Sure the Bears D is god, but if they don't come up with their big plays, Chicago may not have won their past 2 games.

I have Detroit +16.5 to finsih off a large 10 pt teaser. That being said, I usually lose these on MNF when it looks that easy!

I say Bears by 6-8 points.
                            That's a nice number to have. I do think bears win but not sure by how much. With the rain I'm now thinking the same 6-8 because there may be less FGs? Either way I think the 16.5 looks like it'll be fine.
                            Just hoping I get that over. Will see how they react 1st half maybe make and adjustment maybe not. Also see what the rain is like. Seems like it'll be on/off showers which should be ok.

Comment

I dunno. Bears D has been lights out. But when I bet them under, their D scores two TDs! They owe me a shutout and no defensive scores!

I like Bears -.5 and under 53.

Comment

Working...
                              X