College plays and Dicussion Week of Oct. 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College plays and Dicussion Week of Oct. 31st

Let's get some discussion going. Had a good thread last week. Maybe even post your top 3 plays in order if you can.

Here is what I have locked in so far:

Pitt +17 over Notre Dame

Okie State +10 over K-state

Iowa +2 over Indy

Missy State +7 over A&M

Yes, I think the BCS is going to get shaken up a little bit this week with a few upsets....

More insigh to follow on these later.

Bonus pick---Mitt Romney +170 over Obama in the election....Not saying who I am voting for but think he's a live DOG as we go down the stretch. (Cannot wait for it to be OVER!!!--calls, mail, doorknockers...ughh).

Looking to play Temple +16 over Louisville too.

I can see this line getting to +17 by kick tho. 93% of the bets are coming in on LVille.

Comment

I think Georgia wins handily and will be my POW unless I change my mind. That being said, I haven't exactly been on fire as of late.

Good luck!!

Comment

Texas Tech -7 vs Texas:

I am really liking Tech in the game, Texas has no defense, I know Tech is smarting from some injuries on the receiving side of the ball but they have the horses to blow Texas out.

A big revenge game here for Tech.

Comment

Texas Tech is 6-2 and Texas is also 6-2 that is where the comparisons stop.

Tech is down to about 150 yards rushing a game on offense and that should be just enough yards to keep the longhorn defense neutral. Tech also averages 357 yards in the air on offense.

Texas has some problems and one of those areas spot lighted in my review of this game is tackling. This is something that cannot be fixed over night nor is it something a coach can adjust to when game planning. Miss one tackle and those receivers of Tech will torch you on offense and special teams.

I suspect Texas will come to play but this year is the Red Raiders year to shine.

Good Luck all

Comment

my other plays--

Purdue +4 over PSU

Bama -8 over LSU

Iowa State +12.5 over Okie...ISU playing for fallen teammte Jake Knott tha is out for season. See an ins[ired effort here and ISU loves to knoock off big dogs at home. See Okie State last year.

Comment

Getting smoked today....Every year I have one of those days where nothing works. My small plays win like crazy but my bigger ones lose late.

I still like that ND won but PITT was an easy cover. I know ND is like picking a politial party but I do like them a bit and hope they run the table.

Comment

Working...
              X