• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 9

2nd half of the season.

Thursday Night

Teaser
    SD -0.5, Over 34.5

San Diego has gone 4-3 O/U this year with the last game going way under in the pre hurricane rain and winds.

KC is awful. They have trouble with every aspect of the game. How can they score?
    6-1 O/U this season. The total is already kind of low, the weather will be fine and with the tease the total looks good. I do think the chargers win so like the buy down to what amounts to a moneyline there.

over 20 2nd half

Comment

Boom and boom. good start to week 9

Comment

Sunday

Denver -3 -125
        Bengals are coming off the bye and are playing at home. I like that setup but I do not trust the bengals to beat a potential playoff team just yet. I'll buy the hook.

Colts +2
        At home, dolphins coming in banged up and these teams pretty evenly matched. I'll take the colts likely to win but better with points.

Buff/Houston over 48
        Both teams are coming off bye and rested. Helpful.
        Buffalo will score somehow in either garbage time or just on their own accord. Foster will likely have about 7K yards against this terrible D. Like the points.

Car/Wash Over 47
        skins D is terrible. Panthers D isn't too bad actually. Not great mind you but still decent.
        Doesn't matter. RG3 will score points, cam will score some points. The over will be had.

Washington -3
        I think washington scores a few more points than the panthers.

Chicago -3
        I don't think the titans can handle this defense. Simple as that.

Seattle -4
        God help me with this many favorites.
        At home, wilson looking better, ponder looking worse, defense trending the same I believe in the seahawks.

TB +2
        again, believe they win straight up but will take the points. The raiders looked awful last week against a terrible jags team now against a better bucs team wth a long break? Good luck

Gmen -3
        cause I love my giants.
        Steelers haven't looked good away from pitt. They fly in the day of the game because of a major hurricane that effects all the fans in that stadium and all the giants players. New york will want to make a statement early to electrify that crowd (many still without power).
        To be honest, this is a hard game to pick and may be more of a homer play. I don't generally like picking sides in a giants game unless I'm sure and I feel good on this.

Sunday Night

Atlanta -3 -125
        Matt Ryan at home is very good. The dallas cowboys are not very good. I don't believe this line is right based on the cowboys situation. Major RB issues, Lee out is still going to be an issue, nothing is quite right and going into atlanta. If this were in dallas I'd likely side dallas but with matt ryan's home record.....
        I think the bookmakers are relying on people believe the cowboys are good and believing the falcons must lose. Yes, they will lose but that will depend on the matchup and I do not believe this is the matchup.

looking into monday night.

Teasers
        Big
        buff/houst o38, houston pk, bears +7
        GB -0.5, balt +6, car/wash o37.5

1/2 as big
        Denver +2, indy +8
        Buff/houst o41.5, car/wash o40.5, TB+7.5 +180

Comment

So far
          3-3 on morning plays
          1-3 on morning teasers

minny/seatle over 28.5, seattle +5.5, tb +11
          gmen +7, dal/atl o36.5, atl +5.5

Comment

5-4, 1 pending
            2-3 teasers 1 pending

Comment

6-4 on plays
              2-4 teasers

Monday Night

Over 52
              Saints defense is horrible and monday night crowd should be rocking. Eagles defense isn't that great and the saints can score points. Not sure who wins this exactly as I can see a case for either team so just going with the points here.

Also
              Saints/Philly over 45, Indy +4

Comment

grabbed eagles -1
                and over 24
                both small 2nd half

Comment

2nd half washes
                  stupid eagles can't get me enough points to even cover that teaser. They suck so hard. That game had the tempo to go way over.

Comment

Working...
                  X