• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 10

Thursday Night

Colts -3

Colts +4, over 35.5

I think there is such a thing as getting too cute.
    Andrew Luck has played only 3 road games losing 2. The smashing by the Jets being the one that stands out of course. So that means what, he's a terrible road QB? Colts are horrendous on the road? Maybe, but they can win on the road too.
    I've seen a lot of that reasoning. That and the typical 'they're due' which has been applied to both teams. Where else have I heard that? Oh yeah, falcons are due, eagles are due..... how are people not tired of paying dues?

Let's look at the Jags too.
    Jacksonville on the road has lost by 3, 3 (both OT), won @indy and lost by 9 @ GB.
    That's not too shabby eh?

At home, they have lost by 20, 17, 38 and 17!!!! Zero wins.

The only thing that scares me about the colts is that they have not blown anyone away. They do have a 6 and 4 point win others by 3.

Colts are a better team and I do believe the better team wins and that's either a push or a smashing. Hence the play and the tease.

Good..... LUCK folks
    Last edited by resteasy; 11-08-2012, 04:17 PM.

the side was never in doubt all game. That over on the teaser only just hits but hits.
    week 10 starts with a 2-0

It is of note the jags are YET to lose by LESS than 17 at home when playing at home!
    fade them at home

Comment

Here's what I like on Sunday.

Tampa Bay -3
      Both teams good run D, tampa is the #1 run D plus they have doug martin. Rivers is one of the lowest QB's this year in yds/attempt and their running back... not so great.
      Also, I like Vincent Jackson to show the chargers what they gave up.

Cowboys -1.5
      Grabbed this a couple days ago think it's up to 2. This is a simple fade of the terrible eagles who are looking worse and worse vs the cowboys who are looking about the same each game with occasional good D and ability to move the ball with Witten and Austin.

Saints +2.5
      divisional game in the dome. The saints are playing a little better and the falcons have made some games seem tougher than they should have been (oakland, carolina). If the saints offense plays strong and the D makes any stops or plays like they did last week this will work out well.

Detroit -2.5
      line looks suspicious just under the magic 3. It's in minny and divisional so should be vikes right? Likely no percy harvin will be the killer. Ponder's play is degrading as of late and the lions are playing a little better. Their run D is also quietly 7th in the league better than the vikings.
      Last time these 2 played it was all special teams and defense for the vikes. No harvin means that doesn't happen. AP will be a factor but not enough.

Sunday Night Football

Houston +1.5
      This is a tough one and will be a really fun game to watch. The texans stopped both backs from buffalo last week from finding the endzone so can slow down forte and bush. Cutler has been ok but it's been the defense that's scaring teams and galvanizing that team.
      Houston's D is better by yds/game
      Chicago's D is more opportunistic
      I trust foster and schaub more to take care of the ball and that will be the big difference.

Teasers:
      NE-3, TB+7, Detroit +7.5
      Denver +3, seattle +1

Parlay
      NE ml, Den -3, seattle ml, SF ml +210*
      (played this thursday night) indy -3, NE ml, NYG -4, TB-3, seattle -5.5, dallas -1.5, SF ml +3100

good luck all!

Comment

LOL....I like Tampa and VJax in that game too. I hope he goes for 200 yds and 3 TD's and tells them to shove it up their asses.
        Love Detroit...they'll probably lose by 2 TD's :^ /

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
          LOL....I like Tampa and VJax in that game too. I hope he goes for 200 yds and 3 TD's and tells them to shove it up their asses.
          Love Detroit...they'll probably lose by 2 TD's :^ /
          hahaha thanks. VJax will do well.
          Yeah, that lions game almost feels too easy but now that harvin is officially ruled out the line moved up to 3 and there's some juice on it. That makes sense.

Comment

adding a teaser
            houston +8, under 44

Comment

Week 10
              5-1 on sides
              3-1 on teasers
              1-1 on parlays hitting the big one but it paid a little less with the moneyline push. haha how often does that happen?

overall plays 9-3
              I need to dig up my record I know.

Comment

Played the same teaser but then I got greedy and also played Hou +8 and OV 30. Also played Hou -3.5 in game so broke about even. Pretty sloppy conditions. Good week for you. I did a flip flop and scored on college and then sucked in pros...oh well.
                The Bletts screwed up my 7 team teaser and the Lions sucked or else it would have been a great day.
                Last edited by dragon1952; 11-11-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

glad to hear you had some success.
                  Yeah, those damn lions pissed me off failing to cover the +7.5.

2nd half of nfl looking better. It's been my worst season so far and even in POW I think I'm only 5-5. It's been frustrating but here's to the 2nd half!

Comment

Monday Night Football

Teaser
                    Pitt -5.5, over 33
                    A lot of people will hit that under and it's not a bad play, may actually be able to middle this thing. I am not expecting the weather tonight to be like last night. Also, we don't have 2 powerhouse defenses like we did last night.
                    Todd Haley is not happy with his old team and had mentioned he'd run up the score on them pissed about being fired and being owed money.

The weather forecast is dropping. Showers and dropping to 50% and 30% chance during the game (down from 90%).
                    KC, for the season, is 8-1 Over/Under.

Oh, and KC is terrible.

Comment

With the weather looking a little worse than i thought decided to hedge a little looking or a middle.

1/2 play of above
                      Pitt -5.5, under 47

Comment

added a little fun prop
                        o4.5 sacks +135

and
                        1st half pitt -7

Comment

well, that sucked. If ben doesn't go out I think I get one of those to cover. Unreal.
                          Terrible end to week 10.

Comment

and what a crappy way to lose. 1st down field goal. are you kidding?

Comment

Working...
                            X