Red Raiders SEC picks 11/17/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks 11/17/2012

Miss st -6.5 (Arkansas is probably the biggest disappointment in the SEC this year and they get the crap beat out of them here.)
    Mississippi +19.5 ( tough loss against Vandy last week but I think they are good enough and will keep this one under the number.)
    Mizzou -4 ( Huge win last week at Tennessee but Syracuse had a bigger win and therefore a bigger let down, so I'll go with the home team)
    Mandy -4 (Tennessee looks pathetic and Vandy is playing very good right now. I think Tennessee throws in the towel for the season..)

I know it's Vandy just keeping it all M's..

Good luck everyone!!

I was looking at your calls hope you don't mind if I chime in.

Miss State - 6.5 at Arkansas (seems like a good call)

Miss State +17.5 (some one is in for a beating)

Missouri - 4 vs Syracuse. Mizzou is home which really does not carry much weight. What does carry weight is the adjustment the tigers have made from a speed component to adjust to the SEC. I look for Mizzou to start of slow and slowly build a lead in the 4th qtr.

Comment

No problem Carpet..

I think the Ole Miss/LSU game has went down to the wire the last few times they have played. Ole Miss almost beat them last time at Baton Rouge. Really not much of a crop to pick from this week in the SEC because most teams are playing the junior circuit. Just shooting from the hip on these and don't mind any feedback whatsoever.

Take care buddy and may all of these M&M'S be green as in cold hard cash..lol

RR84

Comment

Well 3-1 today and 10-3 my last three weeks.. No way am I bragging because before this it was ugly. Sometimes you need to get the shit kicked out of you to wake up. Hopefully it will continue thru the bowls.. Good luck everyone!!

Comment

Working...
        X