• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 11

Thursday Night

Teaser
    Buffalo +4, over 38

Believe buffalo either wins or loses by a FG after a weak 2nd half showing.
    Also do believe this goes over.

Here's 2 other teasers I'm playing
    miami/buff o35, atl +0.5, tb +8.5
    (small) miami/buff o38, GB +4, atl -3, tb +5.5, NO/Oak o47, den -0.5 +500

year so far: 64-73
    Last edited by resteasy; 11-15-2012, 01:37 PM.

I see two props I like as well
    Stevie Johnson o5 receptions +105
    Hartline o5 receptions -120

both have been getting the receptions lately except under very good defenses (like houston) both teams have a bad pass D so I expect this to hit.

Comment

man the bills pissed me off with that poor display. Clearly right side but piss poor decisions (playcalling) on 3rd and short were killer.

split the props.
      Will think on the weekend's games.

Comment

Sunday

Tampa Bay -1
        Panthers look better than a 2 win team but let's not get carried away. They are playing like garbage at home. They are 16th in pass and run D. They have little run game, Cam is not play nearly as well as last year and the receivers aren't dominant.
        Tampa Bay has the #1 run D which will force Cam to throw more BUT they have the #32 pass D. Hmm. I don't think Cam is built to beat people through the air but let's say it's a wash on D.
        Doug Martin is playing insane, Freeman is playing very well and both Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams are playing extremely solid.
        1 point. Yes, I think Martin gives the panthers fits and VJax and williams open up the rest.

Rams -3
        Jets are terrible. They have a way of showing up sometimes but you can't figure out when exactly nor can you count on it. The Rams however have been consistently playing well. At home I think their D does enough to stifle the Jets. Bradford passes well to gibson and Amendola who is back and playing just as good and Steven Jackson eats up yards on the ground as he showed last week at san fran he can do still.

Raiders/Saints over 55
        Saints are a terrbile defense even though they've looked better the last 2 weeks (at home) they still give up yardage and points.
        They also score a lot. I don't care that it's suppose to rain. We'll see how much actually comes down, I'm not expecting a heavy downpour.

Eagles/Skins over 44
        Foles is starting against one of the worst passing defenses. Good timing. RG3 is coming off a rest against a team that is struggling and at home. Good timing. points.

Packers -3

I think the packers win coming off bye. If they do it's by 3 or more. This one scares me a bit and I would not be surprised if they lose but rested pack vs an iffy lions team is the way I'll go.

2* Chiefs +4
        Bengals are a hard team to figure. Last week played dominant football against the giants. The 3 weeks before that... not so much.
        The Chiefs we know are terrible. However, they showed up on monday night. They did that before... against the ravens. Perhaps they know the AFC north? Perhaps they show up again, this time at home and keep this close.

Sunday Night

Ravens -3 (buy the hook)

They're playing well on offense and their D is so-so.
        Steelers are playing ok on offense and their D is so-so and they're without big ben instead have windmill windup leftwich. I'll take the ravens.

Monday Night

I don't see a line. I'll be at this game so maybe I'll get to post something maybe not. Hoping for a good game. As of now, probably leaning under. Maybe a tease with SF and under.

Teasers
        atl -2.5, denver -0.5, sd/den over 41
        philly/wash over 37, gb +4, rams +4

Parlay
        gb ml, denver ml, NE ml, Atl ml +200

Comment

From game have sf +3, over 27
          Posted late so wont count.
          May have 2nd half bet.

Comment

Really small
            Bears +0.5 +115