RR 84'S SEC PICKS FOR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR 84'S SEC PICKS FOR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

Let's pick the whole SEC this week for fun..

Arkansas +12.5
    Clemson -4
    Missouri +22
    Miss st +2
    Alabama -31
    Kentucky +13
    Georgia Tech +13
    Wake Forest +11.5
    Florida st -7.5

Everytime I do this I lose most of them but I am going to ride the hot hand as of late and take a shot..

Good luck everyone..

I am on Arkansas too. One of my fav nats of the day. Huge public fade as90% of the money is on lsu. May add more if line gets to 13. Just got 12. I smell an upset in this game.

On bama too as I hope Sabin pulls a bill belechick and scores at will on cheese-dick. I still have bad blood for cheese-dicjk after what he said when he left Iowa state, my team.

Comment

I like Arkansas today also Woodee but I seem to do really bad when I pick the whole SEC card for some reason. I do much better a 3 or 4 picks. My favorite one is FL st. I think after Georgia put it on the Gators they quit. Also the Gators have qb issues. I also love this game under..
      Good luck Woodee!!

Oh as far as Cheese D goes, I am a Bama fan so obviously I don't care much for him. Auburn has played Bama tough over the years but I just don't think they have the horses to stay in this one. Could be his last game as coach of AU..

Comment

Adding:

Florida st/Florida under 44 (about as much chance as USC beating Notre Dame...As much as you may wish for it NO FFFN way!!)

Comment

Woodee,

What the hell was the Hogs coach Smith thinking? Fourth and goal from the half and you kick the field goal down by seven with nine to go. Well that is fine when your the big dog in the game but they were not and you still had to get 7 either way didn't you? My opinion that move cost the Hogs the game straight up.. Lsu worst case scenario has the ball at their own half yard line.. No wonder this guy is like 15 million in personal debt... I mean WTF!! Still the Hogs pulled it out and good luck to you my BW brother..

Comment

Yeah. I will take the cover myself. Was watching the cyclones choke it in the end vs a sloppy west Virginia team so missed the lsu game.
            Iowa state should have won thier game and west Virginia is as undisiplined and in coached as they come. Tons of talent but way too sloppy.

Comment

Working...
            X