Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Football - Denver at Oakland Including Herbert's pick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Football - Denver at Oakland Including Herbert's pick!!!

current line,
    Den -10 / 48.5

OK.....I got Herbert the Bird's pick for this game. In case you weren't following Herbert started making picks on the night games
    last Monday and cashed a winner with Washington +3 winning SU so he's 1-0 so far.
    Tonight he picked Den -10

I might add my 2 cents worth later but gotta go right now.

OK.....word must have got out on Herbert's pick because the line has now moved to -10.5. I have a 7 pt teaser with Den -10 / OV41 but I got that early. I think Denver wins but the full line of -10/48.5 scares me as Denver had a similar match-up at another divisional rival 2 weeks ago in KC and that score ended at 17-9. The good thing was that Denver held KC to just 3 FG's. I'm not sure Oakland can muster the same type of defensive effort that KC did though so I would be very surprised to see Denver held to under 20 pts again. Denver is tied with NE and Bal at 9-3 so there is sufficient motivation despite the fact that Denver has clinched the division already. I think Denver should get around 31 pts here. They've scored between 30-36 pts in 6 of their last 7 games, with the exception being the KC game, and Denver put up 37 on Oakland earlier this year. The better QB's that Oakland has faced have torched them pretty badly with the lone exception being Matt Ryan who had an off day against them.
    So I do like Denver even at the current line of -10.5. I don't like the 48.5 total too much though as I don't trust Oakland to have to put up a guaranteed 17-20 pts considering Denver held them to just 2 FG's in the first match-up.

Comment

It's been fluctuating the past couple hours. Dropped to 9.5 and 48.5 now back at 10 and 48 on the book I've been checking.

Good luck man!

Comment

Total has dropped from 48.5 to 47.5. I don't like this. That's what happened prior to the NYG-Wash game and it went well under.
        EDIT: now 47

screw it.....just plopped down another unit on Den -10 / OV 44 (bought 1/2 and 3)
        Last edited by dragon1952; 12-06-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I got small teez with den & under

Comment

Broncos -4.5 2nd H

Stupid play on the part of Denver to end the half. 3rd and 9 with 35 secs left and 2 time-outs and they hurry a play and end up having to punt. Why not take a TO and get a play set up?
            Last edited by dragon1952; 12-06-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I knew I didn't like that over but so many scoring chances squandered. Should have followed my instinct or just played the side.
              Hit with the 2nd H bet at least.
              Anyway, Herbert the Bird is now 2-0 on his night-time NFL game picks. Great job Herbert! Watch for his Sunday Night game pick
              featuring Houston at New England. Should be a good one.
              Last edited by dragon1952; 12-07-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X