Why I hate the nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I hate the nba

A depleted knicks team comes in and smokes the heat. Labron smiles and hugs at the end. Gettni paid.
    Rather watch wwe. Over paid ass holes.
    Show up.
    This shit it out of control. No bet for me so I don't care. Football players do not smile when they lose.

Nba is such horseshit. Would never pay to support these guys!!

Everything that is wrong with the government starts with paying these idiots millions to take a day off. And stern is the front runner. Fining the spurs for taking a day off. Fine the fucking heat tonight! Nope bc he has labrons cock in his mouth.
    Last edited by woodee12; 12-07-2012, 09:09 AM.

please stop sugar coating it & tell us what you are truly feeling

Comment

Woodee, I am not racist whatsoever and this is not a white or black thing but to me the NBA has gone way too gangster. I used to wager some on it and used to watch it a lot but I hardly ever catch a game now. I totally agree with you. Once you pay these guys they quit.. I hope this post doesn't offend anybody..

Comment

Yeah. I agree. I don't know why I keep trying to beat it. I play small but still stinks when you lose. What ticks me off is the big swings from quarter to quarter. They try and play d one minute and then they are down 20 then tied again.
        I was in the rockets tonight who play no d...were up a ton as 7 point dogs, go to ot. Lise by 8.
        I do think it's gangster too RR. There are a few good guys like labron and Kobe but other than that, most these guys will be broke 3 years after they are done playing.

Comment

Another day another 1 point ats loss. The books have to be getting smoked in the nbA this year.
          I play a lot of against the public plays especially on tv games, and I have not won one all year!!
          I am done with the nba. Stupid players. Stupid coaches.
          Paycheck league.

Also, love seeing the lakers lose.

Comment

Saw on twitter it's the sharps winning on NBA jumping on lines ASAP..for me it's the college kids who are making me hate basketball.

Comment

nba is full of ghetto gutter hood rats fo sho

Comment

Working...
              X