Picking a draw??? IT MAY HAVE SOME MERIT..LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking a draw??? IT MAY HAVE SOME MERIT..LOL

Can i pick a draw on every game next year in the CPW and if so does that automatically give me a record of 7-7 for 14 games? Seriously, this is a fair question..lol I mean that shit was classic.. I love it..lol Holy shit

I may be incorrect here, as I wasn't involved in the discussion that most likely took place between KDawg and XBIG. Because these were just tiebreaker picks, it was equivalent to K saying the result would be an exact 7 point win for Navy. If anything else, he does not get the win. Whereas the other two have everything covered Navy by 8 pts or more. So if final would have been Navy by exactly 7, KDawg is the only one correct and getting the point for being right. When I read this yesterday, my first thought was kudos to you K, ballsy, but kudos. As it turned out Army covered, so all three picks were wrong on the side, all 3 correct on the under, so tiebreaker to the tiebreaker was total pts guessed, and the other two guessed closer to that figure. So sorry if my assumption is incorrect, but that is how I see it probably went down? Definately another first here at BW tho
    Last edited by oldluds; 12-09-2012, 09:27 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

It's never good odds to pick a push. Books will pay you big odds to predict the exact score. Now picking a tie or draw in soccer is a good bet and many bettors do it often. But it's at even odds or worse.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly Wide. And you touched on one of my evil pleasures. I am a glutton for picking draws in soccer. Alot of times, I am craving some action, and soccer is at my fingertips. And draws are so tantalizing, I usually go there. I've had some good runs, and bad runs, with that strategy. BTW I don't get crazy $-wise, just something to do

Comment

A push counts as a loss with many books. Even if you go 7-7 it's a money losing prop because of the vig.
          Last edited by Masked Prognosticator; 12-12-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X