Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 15

bengals -3
    Coming off a big loss and coming off a big win. Both ended streaks that seemed had to end at some point. Do they continue? Dont believe so.
    Bengals all around D is pretty good. Their offense has good balance that i think gives the eagles a bit too much.
    I'm not going to overreact to these last minute losses/wins and go with the better team with a whole lot more to play for.

Teasers
    bengals +4, over 39

Remember. If the bengals win that puts pressure on pitt while they rest and prepare before they play them 10 days later.

good luck!

Good start!

Comment

The Iggles sure gift-wrapped that one! Three turnovers in a row that lead to 17 Cinci points! I knew the Bengals had a good DL and the Iggles had a bad OL. It eventually was a big difference. Still, Cinci did not impress me as a playoff contender, but a good D could keep them in the game.

Comment

Last week we saw some crazy upsets. Really chargers? This week I think we see some normalization.

Pit -1.5
        Dallas beats a crap eagles team and then wins an emotional win against the bengals and we're suppose to forget how bad they are? Nope. Pitt has a shit game and when nearly any other team does that there's bounce back but not here? Why? Because dallas is 0-6 ATS at home? wait that doesn't help. Because their star receiver will play (after basically being told he's a bitch if he doesn't by the owner) with a broken finger? Because the RB will play with steel plates in his shoes to get him through the ankle injury he's nursing against the #5 run D in yds/g (#8 in tds this year)?
        Other side of the ball steelers getting healthier, dropping some dead weight in mendenhall who hasn't been there for them nearly all year. Just watched the bengals win and know they need this to keep pace with a much more likely shot of playoffs than dallas. Bounce back, back to normal. etc. pit wins.

Oakland -3
        Raiders on a 6 game losing skid now get the chiefs in the third home game in a row. The chiefs just aren't very good. Simple as that.

Vikings +3
        A lot of people on the rams who have won 2 in a row now both in dramatic fashion. Vikings also just coming off a big win against the bears. Rams are 13th against the run in yds/g but 29th in tds allowed this year! Can they stop AP? Can anyone?

Pack -3
        Cutler going to play banged up wouldn't surprise me to see him leave the game. Neither team playing lights out but packers certainly playing better. A win here crushes the bears chances of taking the division and I am wagering green bay's capability of acting on that is greater than the bears ability to win this game they need.

Carolina +3
        This really could go either way. Just feel the panthers are playing better despite the chargers big win. Panthers have been relatively consistent the past several games (did lose that game to kc but the emotions on the chief's side that weekend were pretty damn motivating). Chargers win like that again I'll take the more seriously (actually going to likely take them next week against the crappy jets just need to see how high the line gets).
        San diego has a good run D but a real bad pass D. Panthers are about the same in both. I'll go with the balance.

Browns (line??)
        Waiting on the line for this one. Got a local book (selections made online) and they've yet to post a line on this game. RG3 now out but liked them before that. Believe we see a lot of running from both teams.

Sunday Night

pats -4.5

Went against them last monday night don't think I'll make that mistake again. Again at home in primetime and the 9ers have a bit in common with the texans except the texans likely wouldn't lose to the rams 1.5 times. I do think this will be a better game than last week but still pats will prove to be too much.

Monday Night

Titans -2

Both teams are crap. This game is crap.
        Even matched should actually make it fun. That is for the competition. That is like watching 2 fat kids fight over a candy bar. You know it's pathetic and it's not something you'd look to seek out but dammit you'll have some laughs watching these jelly rolls clash.
        Locker and johnson and home field > sanchez and greene (powell is hurt not sure he's playing or if he'll be limited)

Teasers
        tb/no over 44, pitt +8.5, oakland +7 -120
        1/2 gb +7.5, minny/rams o28, det +7.5 -140
        1/2 den +4, houston -3

Parlay
        houston, NE, Det, Oak moneylines +275

Comment

With you on Pitt, Oakland, GB, Browns and maybe Titans.

Not sure about Pats/Niners. Niners are built like the Giants with big pass rush to get in Brady's face. He is very mortal with a pass rush in his face. And Pats won't be able to run and their D while improving, is not that good and now they are hurting.

What's up with the Bears line? Why is it moving in Bears favor? Has Matthews been ruled out? With Cutler hurting, I'm surprised to see that linemove in Bears favor.

Same with Dallas. Why is it moving in Pitt's favor with Bryant now playing. Murray is even more important. The only thing that scares me away from Pitt is I can't explain how their D got smashed at home by that lousy, makeshift SD OL.

GL

Comment

I was going back and forth on Pitt all week but finally took them this morning as line dropped to -1.
            Cowboys stink but I can never win on either of these teams. Steelers stinker last week is keeping the line down I think.
            This one may be the best game today.

Comment

2nd half
              NO/TB o24
              giants -2

Comment

2nd half bad idea.

Comment

6-5 on plays with titans left and that's including the small dumb 2nd half wagers. THough I also had unlisted pats 2nd half and over. Guess posting is bad luck?

1-3 on teasers/parlay as tb just couldn't score anything.

overall 7-8 with 1 pending... yuck.

Comment

what the heck
                    Titans +6, over 33.5

Comment

I Like Tenny quite a bit here. Jets getting too much love being in a must win....Have you watched the JETS this year? This is the titans superbowl on MNF and I think they come out inspired and beat down the jets similar to what they did to the Steelers on Thursday night football earlier in the year.

Line is now +1 tenny as it has moved a lot since the opening number of Tenny -2.

Comment

wow it is! figures it moves that much after I place it. Didn't expect that.
                        May add to it.
                        Heck you could do a teaser of tenn +8, atl +4 (@detroit)

Comment

heck, I'm doing that play
                          titans +8, atl +4

Comment

Jets D is playing well and they will be up for it as Jets are very much alive. But it IS Mark Sanchez and anything can happen. Locker is mistake-prone also.

I'm laying off this crummy game. Had enough pain for one weekend.

Comment

Working...
                            X