Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Night Football - San Francisco at New England - Herbert's pick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Football - San Francisco at New England - Herbert's pick!!!

current line
    New England -4.5

I let Herbert pick early this week to give everyone a chance to get on board.
    he is 4-0 so far with the following picks,
    Was +3 vs NYG (SU winner)
    Den -10 @ Oak (winner)
    NE -5.5 vs Hou (winner)
    Cin -5 @ Phi (winner)

and this week's pick is......

SF +4.5

Herbert chewed the hell out of the NE -4.5 piece of paper but finally decided on the dog in this one. I think he figured that
    2 high-profile prime time games in a row for New England might be a bit too much to ask.

I hadn't given this game much thought yet but I likely would have sided with SF on my 7 pt teaser anyway so I'll be playing
    SF +11.5 and I will go with the UN 53.5 in this one and hope the line on the total makes it to at least 47 which it currently
    is in places. SF hasn't given up more than 26 pts in any game and NE has given up 26 or less in 10 of 13. I just can't see this
    turning into a shoot-out.

Good luck everyone!

I liked NE all week but bet with Herbert! I think I can snap his streak tomorrow night by hopping on board. BTW, remember the super horse called "Cigar" several years ago that had never ever lost a race? I unloaded on his nose one glorious day and guess what happened? He got beat and I went off like a sky rocket. Remember earlier this college season I had Boise St (at home) on the ML against some 17 pt dog and also lost. It was like their 2nd home loss on the blue carpet ever.

Comment

And I thought I was the only one :^ / I could stay off a side that had won 50 in a row at home and when I finally jump they lose.

And of course this game goes flying over after sitting at 20 at HT. I had 2 7 pt teasers with SF/UN 54 but also took one with SF/OV 40.5. I was begging for SF to score at least that FG at the end of the 1st H because I was worried about the OV 40.5.....ha!

And Herbert! What can I say about Herbert?! 5 and freakin' 0.....wholly guacomole!
      Last edited by dragon1952; 12-17-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

me too man. Really needed NE to pull something out. Hell, I even had them +6! I was hoping they'd get a td and not the stupid FG at the end. sucked.
        my teasers were with the over but that doesn't matter.
        houston last week, pats this. Moving target.

Wish I had seen herbet's pick before now.

Comment

Working...
        X