Top Bowl cappers for the last two years picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Bowl cappers for the last two years picks

The top Bowl cappers that would have made you money the last two years with an average of 58.1% have the following games selected in round two.

C. Florida/Ball st even 4-4
    UL Lafayette 6-2
    Boise st 6-2
    Currently their winning percentage is at 50% at 12-12.

This is based on nine cappers that had a winning percentage of 53.6 percent or higher and those nine had participated in the last two years bowls. I don't have anyone's percentage who only participated in one of the last two years.

FYI in round one the same cappers had:

Arizona/Nevada even 4-4
    Toledo 5-3 for a loss
    BYU 6-2 for a win

They currently stand at 1-1-1 and a 50% percentage. Again, this is just the guys who I have records on the last two years. I will mention no names because I don't want any crap started.. I hope this helps because this was my intent..

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

To be fair I must give the opposite end of the spectrum.

The bottom ten who averaged 43.4% the last two bowl seasons have:

Ball st 6-2
    UL Lafayette 6-2
    Boise st 6-2

Bottom line we as a group are heavy on these three sides. I personally think all three will not win although I picked these myself. I think you will get a split of some sort. Hey let us all hope for two out of the three and most will be happy.

If you're asking the question of how do you come up with 6-2 when you said there were 10 cappers. Simple, two did not pick.

Comment

So far this year as a group the majority have taken:

Nevada-32 Arizona-17 for a win
      Toledo -26 Utah st -23 for a loss
      SD st -24 BYU -23 for a loss
      Ball st -29 C. Florida -18 ?????
      UL Lafayette -30 EC -17 ??????
      Boise st -32 Washington 15 ?????

Sorry for rambling on but just something for us to think on?

Take Care and I wish everyone the best Christmas ever!!

Comment

Well I feel fairly confident that I can put a loss by Ball st. If we lose the other two that we are heavy on there will be some serious blows dealt all the way around. Wow.. This is an ass whipping for sure.. Hey, I am used to getting off to terrible starts in these contests..lol But we have a long way to go..

Comment

Okay so the good cappers had it at 4-4 so no win or loss.
          The bad cappers had it at 6-2 Ball st which was a loss
          We as a whole had it big time Ball st which is a loss

So we have this left.
          Good and bad cappers have

UL Laff 6-2
          Boise 6-2

We all have it big time

UL LAFF and Boise..

WE WILL LOSE LAFAYETTE AND WIN BOISE.....BANK IT.....

Comment

After sleeping on it and getting over C. Florida kicking the crap out of my wallet I think this..

If UL Lafayette and Boise st both lose we as a group will be 50 wins and 92 losses in the last three games which is about 35% and I know we are much better than that. So I think there is no way they both lose. I won't say that they both will win just that they both won't lose.. If so there are going to be some really shitty records in this college contest.

Comment

Well RR'S blog continues..

It is amazing what soberness and a good nights sleep will do for you. Last night I almost made a rush to judgement and take EC because I was getting my balls shellacked by C. Florida. After a good nights sleep and a clear head I thought no way are we all that bad to only hit 35% for three games. We would have had really bad records for all but a few and I know we are better than that. I wagered on UL LAF earlier and I am banking on us this afternoon because I wagered on Boise st. Looks okay right now but a long way to go.

FYI

I may be wrong but I think as a group we were like 51% the last two years. NOT 35%..

Good luck everyone!! Also thank you Bret for your input and I hope I helped you as well..

Comment

Been reading this thread Red.

I am not sure what you mean by "Good Handicappers vs Bad Handicappers"

Perhaps I am on the list of bad cappers.

Swept the board with the college bowl games now at 5-1.

Good luck to you.

Carpet

Comment

Carpet,

In no way did I mention any names and I am truly sorry if you felt I meant you.. I just meant percentage wise for the last two years bowl games. I am happy that you did well and if you think about it everybody had Ball st/uL LAF/BOISE ST. Hell I was pulling for the majority and only wanted the best for them. You know I think a lot of you and I guess my choice of words was not the best. I however never meant any harm toward anyone.

If the truth was known one of our best cappers on this site year after year had like the lowest percentage at 39% for the last two bowl seasons.. The bowls are totally different because you are forced to pick each and every game. The pick of the week contest you have vast number of games to select from.

Again, I consider you a friend and in no way did I call you out... If you think about it I have bragged in the past about you stepping up your game, especially in the NFL. Relax dude.. I chose a poor choice of words and that was all it was.

Take care buddy and I hope we are okay..

Comment

Carpet,

Do you know a guy by the name of LuckyL? He historically has been one of the best cappers on our site. He per my records has the worst percentage of all of us the last two bowl seasons.. Now anyone who has followed this site knows that he is one of the best. I only brought his name out to prove a point.

I never said the worst cappers in bettorsworld history.. I said the worst percentage the last two years in the bowl games. I hate to mention any names but I had to prove my point that I had zero intention of calling anyone out. I was just pointing out the stats.. I again am sorry for my poor choice of words..

And as far as LuckyL goes, I know how thought of on this site he is and I apologize to single you out but it was just to prove a point to Carpet. Things are not always what they seem..

Comment

Working...
                    X