Crashing and burning after you have been really hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing and burning after you have been really hot

It is a fact that anybody can pick 60-80% in the short term, however it would be much harder to do that over let's say 150 games. How many times does someone on sports-bettors have a big run only to crap out in the end. My point is that nobody over the long haul can do 70%. It is impossible and to make such a clam is foolish.

I guess I never really thought about that until the SEC king proclaimed years ago that he could do that. Jeff came into the mix and set him straight. How many times have you wagered on a bunch of games and got your balls busted. Bottom line when you look at the winners of all our contests some have an incredible 80 to 100% but that is over a 20 games. Great but in the scheme of things can you keep that up.. No way.. Like I said earlier I am a stats guy and I live and die by that. So when I saw we were as a group basically sucking, I knew good things lied ahead. We had UL Laf and Boise st today and after looking at the data I knew no way we lose both games. We may lose Boise st but I like our odds still.

I made this post to give credit to the guys who are always at the top year after year. This is a tough gig winning money at this stuff but some of you (and you know who you) are always seem to prevail. My hats off to you and RR84 is a big fan of everyone of you. I especially love the great NFL cappers on this site because I need all the help I can get in this area.

I want to thank you and Bettorsworld and Jeff for doing this for us year after year. Thanks to all that chip in and make it happen like Lax/Tax/Pappa/Dragon and all the rest.

I am a fan of all of you!!

You are very welcome friend

Comment

Good to have you back Red Raider

Very anxious to hear your thoughts on Alabama ND game.

Start your own National Championship NCAA game thread and we shall follow.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
      X