RestEasy NFL Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 7

Early? Sure. But like these lines and figure they'll move away.

6 pt teaser
    6* KC -0.5, SD -1.5
    Houston is a mess and go to arrowhead. Let down game for chiefs? Nah i thought if that happened it'd be against oakland. With houston throwing as many touchdowns to other teams as themselves (yes that's actually true!) and KC's D playing beastly should be good.
    And jax getting a little more love than they should since they played ok against denver but really i thought it looked like denver went easy. Shorts is a ? And chargers traveling. Still.. Jax are a bad team.

3* kc -6.5
    see above

2* detroit -2.5

update through week 6
    season: 43-43 -12.56 ick. Them last 2 night games were killers.

Comment

1* Arizonia +14.5, Seattle +5.5, over 31
      I see this going similiar to last year. Cards play tough at home and seahawks are shaky. I do think this is a close game and likely decided by about a field goal and I'm leaning seattle. Partly cause I'm curious if Fitz stays in the whole game with that hamstring injury he's nursing. That would be a large target to lose. Also, I think it's either a 20-17 game or higher with a couple large plays pushing things. If it goes back up to 6.5 or 7 I may put it on cards.

Comment

or if it drops seattle on a tease

Comment

It went up to 5.5 then dropped to 4. wow.
          2* seattle +3, over 34
          2* Andre Ellington o40.5 rush yds +105

Comment

Well, they decided not to run ellington much at all. Morons. I dont understand why they stick so much with mendenhall kid had 50+ games last couple off 7 att.

Still, both teasers hit so plus night
            2-1 +1*

Comment

Nice teaser hit.

You are able to take both sides on a teaser?! I don't know of any books that allow that. Must be with a local?

Comment

yep, it's a local. I believe there is a catch on some games I just don't know the rule. All I know is I put it in and it either comes up with a red banner saying no no no (paraphrasing) or ok, proceed.

Comment

So your local has a website where you enter your wagers?!

Do most locals have websites?

I've never used a local.

Comment

^no idea if that's normal. It seems like he's a local contact for the site so we can meetup for payouts but all wagers are done via the site. Every week I get my balance and my total on the site is reset to Zero. I get a limit I'm good for so I can go negative (meaning I owe). Generally I let my balance sit a couple weeks until it gets high then cash some out. So I may have +20*, -11*, +7*, -1*, +15* for each week (pure imaginary numbers there) then decide well I'll remove 20* leaving a balance of 10 still as a buffer. No deposits only if my balance gets a high negative or I feel like rebalancing to zero. It's a nice setup.

hopefully I'm allowed to post this kind of thing If not it can be removed

Comment

3* New England -3 -120
                      They may have gronk back (copied and pasted from last several weeks). Just about every year these two have a game that is extremely competitive and one game where the pats just roll. We've seen the competitive game.
                      Actually, this could be competitive too but I do believe in the pat's here more than the jets despite the recent new england injuries.

3* Carolina -6.5
                      Rams coming off a huge win against the texans now onto their 2nd road game in carolina. Carolina defense playing very well and rams are... well the rams. I think the panthers will take advantage of the bad run defense and will stop the rams run forcing bradford to hurl the ball. Cam likely to make less mistakes than schaub or yates. Panthers win with the points.

3* Baltimore +3
                      Steelers got their win last week @ jets. Nice. This aint the jets. Baltimore's defense played well against the pack and have been playing very well overall. Their run defense has looked pretty impressive and pitt doesn't have much of a run attack. Steelers will be hard pressed to get much going on the ground forcing ben to throw (or antonio brown it seems) I'm looking at a slobberknocker of a matchup per usual with ravens coming out victorious.

Teaser
                      4* Detroit +7, Carolina +3.5, GB pk
                      4* Balt +10, under 48
                      4* miami +3, chi/wash o39, KC+3.5

Good luck all!

Comment

Ok, last bit

2* Tampa Bay +7
                        1* Tampa Bay ML +250
                        They've been in every game they've played (ok, except 2nd half against philly) and have some weapons. VJ is a large target, martin we know has a burst, revis may not own an island any longer but it's at least oceanfront. Atlanta will be without julio, without white and without steven jackson. Gonzo (and I think that other TE gets involved quite a bit) with Harry Douglas leading the crew. This is worrisome for them. I think the bucs break their cherry.

2.5* Tampa +14, dall/philly o48

Comment

2* chargers 2H -3
                          1* detroit 2H -1

Tampa not looking too good. Was worth a shot eh.

Comment

1* dall/philly over 24.5 2H

Comment

damn, tampa bay loses by 8. annoying.

4* GB -2.5, balt +10

SNF
                              2* denver -7
                              4* Denver pk, over 49

Comment

Working...
                              X