College discussion week #9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College discussion week #9

Well I am going through a bit of a rough patch but I do like South Carolina this week a lot.

We had some nice thoughts last week, Carpet with Navy, Woodee with Oklahoma. What's on the menu this week guys?

RR84

I'll start. I think the points are on the wrong side Oklahoma St.@ Texas Tech.
    The Boys are the better team and they have won the last four against the
    Red Raiders.
    Look for NAVY @ notre damsels to go over the total of 48.5. Brian Kelly and staff
    were embarrassed by Navy in his first season. Since, they've gone to ground and
    pound and scored 56 and 50 points the last two games vs. the Mids.

Comment

I was wondering what everybody thought about that one (TT/OKIE ST). I haven't watched Okie st that much but I have caught TT a few times. Thanks Kman!

Comment

I am really liking Memphis tonight. I just grabbed one of the last +3's on the board the other day.

Just one of those mid week games that screams underdog at home.

Memphis plays some tight D and runs the ball well. I see them controlling the game against an inconsistnet cinnci team.

I don;t play many early week games but this one stuck out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          I am really liking Memphis tonight. I just grabbed one of the last +3's on the board the other day.

Just one of those mid week games that screams underdog at home.

Memphis plays some tight D and runs the ball well. I see them controlling the game against an inconsistnet cinnci team.

I don;t play many early week games but this one stuck out to me.
          I like them a little also, I almost made them my upset of the week!

Comment

Here are a couple I like to cover

HOUSTON -17.5 over usf- Just to much offense for USF to stop Houston at home.
            Houston by 30

N ILLINOIS -23 over umass. N ILL can score some points and I can not see Umas staying any where close in this game.
            N ILL by 38

Comment

I like TT giving up less than a FG at home. TT is a tough place to play.

The key to beating OK State is getting into the grill of the QB and I trust TT will do just that and win this game.

27-20

GL all.

Comment

I like the Houston pick too carpet. I see the line is now around -19. I think Houston by 30 sounds good to me.

Comment

What does everyone think of Michigan/Mich st.?

I know Mich st. has been playing well but there offense is really bad. I just somehow think Michigan will eek it out. If Michigan doesn't lose another game and Auburn doesn't, that sets up one hell of a rivalry weekend. I don't think Auburn will lose and I will say that Tennessee is headed for the skidders. There again, I haven't been knocking out of the park by any stretch so take this with a grain of salt. lol

Comment

I took Houston in the CGOW, but I also have a pick on
                    AZ ST. -11.5 tonight. Wash St. has a weak running game and
                    as the season has gone on too much pressure has been placed
                    on their QB. AZ ST. leads their division and, although I'm not a fan,
                    Todd Graham keeps his teams moving forward. (Well except Pitt. lol)

Comment

Iowa state +17 over k state. Isu needs a win bad. I see this one being close and isu being in it until the end maybe winning su. This was my second choice for upset of the week and was a possibility for my gow.

Comment

Well after hitting two buckets of golf balls tonight and 3 pitchers of beer I think Auburn will play Alabama for the west championship in about a month. Malzahn and Cam won their championship a couple of years back. The idiot they hired from Iowa st had nothing to do with it.

Also I know Florida has the defense but they are wounded a bit and Gurley will be back and it will matter.. Georgia big...

Comment

I think S. Carolina rolls at home tomorrow against Miss St.
                          The Gamecocks come off of three on the road and an emotional
                          win over Missouri. Broadcast @ 12:21 EST.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                            I think S. Carolina rolls at home tomorrow against Miss St.
                            The Gamecocks come off of three on the road and an emotional
                            win over Missouri. Broadcast @ 12:21 EST.
                            I like the way you think Kman.. Missy st has had a great run but they are not that good at all. I always say life on the road in the SEC is brutal and the bulldogs are going to have a very bad day.

Comment

That's just the beer talking!
                              I'm really looking forward to that game and Ok St @ Tx Tech.

Comment

Working...
                              X