Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides Super Bowl Pick

Small play on First Half under 24.

I think this is safer than whole game under 47.5, because in the Second Half they get desperate or get things figured out. Start off slow. No mistakes.

If Tom Brady was QB for the Broncos, I'd play the Seahawks because it would be easy for me to root against Brady. Not so with Peyton.

It should be a close game and there is no advantage in the line. In a close game, the difference could just be one good read or audible that Peyton calls at the line. And he will have ample opportunities to stand over the line and analyze the Seattle D all day. But he has had days where, due to his lack of mobility, he throws under pressure and makes mistakes. That’s the difference maker Seattle has to take advantage of. Pressure.

I like your play but I think we will have a good idea after a couple of possessions. If the line can hold out the front four then its gonna be a good day for Peyton. If he spends much time on the ground I dont like Denvers chances. I just hope that if it comes down to protecting a lead towards the end of the game they dont try back to back to back running plays and lose like last years playoff game. You can not do that with the leading passer in the NFL and win. I truly hope that Denver scores early and often as I have fallen in the trap of Denver -2 and over 47. Best of luck to all today.

Comment

Working...
    X