X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops Tuesday

Took a break lately but studied the card quite a bit today---

3-pack today--

TCU +10 over Texas--Letdown look ahead for a improveing Texas team. I know TCU stinks but Texas has Iowa State on deck and just beat Kansas. Texas wins but i think its closer than the number. Bought the 1/2.

Wiscy/Illinois UNDER 130--Impossible to pick a side here with Illinois struggling so much. I see a typical Wiscy win in the low 60's.

Mizzou +13 over Florida---Mizzou is a but under the radar still but Florida gets a good player back tonight too I read. Just see a closer game than 13. I bought the 1/2.

Kind of like Iowa -5.5 over Ohio State as OSU is on b2b roadies after beating wiscy. Iowa is tough at home and would play them ML possibly in what should be a great game. But Iowa already beat OSU on the road this year too. Tough call.

Kansas on the road at Baylor and should win too.

Maybe a ML Parlay with KU and Iowa?

Anyone play many second half lines consistently? I don;t always have time but I think sometimes you can get some value mid game without playing the regullar game.

2-1.
    Luckily missed playing Iowa as they stunk. Ohio state is looking better these days.

Comment

Good work Woodee12-

One thing that stands out for Illinois is the lack of outside scoring-This team has zero scoring threat from the outside and teams know that. All year long teams are packing it in the lane daring Illinois to shoot the ball

Illinois ranks 310th in FG% at 41% and are shooting a dismal 31% from beyond the arc. This is killing this young team and it will not improve until next year.

Comment

I am going after Indy State to outright upset Witchy State tonight.

Grabbed the +5 on the buy.

This will be a good test to see how good they are. They did smoke Indy State at home last month tho.

Comment

Working...
        X