SWEET 16 NCAA- Who do you Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWEET 16 NCAA- Who do you Like?

UCLA +5 vs Florida: What a tough matchup for FL as UCLA has all the tools inside to compete-combine that with the Bruins ability to score and I think UCLA will give FL all they can handle. Taking UCLA and the points

Dayton +2.5 vs STANFORD: I love Chasson Randle and Illinois HS product for the cards. Just to much girth for the flyers to handle. STFD by 7

BAYLOR + 3 vs Wisky: This Baylor team is going to give Bo Ryan fits at all areas to contain them. Wisky falls in this game to a very talented Baylor squad BAYLOR by 9

AZ -6.5 vs Sdst: Arizona is just to big and deep for SdSt, While I like Sdst's defense they do not have the offense to kep up the AZ...AZ by 12

Ucon +1.0 vs IOWA ST: This cyclone team is for real-while not that big inside they can score in many ways-The staple is the defense- I like the Cyclones to advance IOWA ST by 4

MICH ST -1.0 vs Virgina: The Spartans are playing the best basketball at all levels right now-VA will not be able to stop MIST inside no way. Sparty rolls by 8

TN+ 2 vs MICHIGAN- TN a suprise play in team gets to play a hot shooting Michigan team. I got to stay with Michigan on this just to much scoring power- MI by 9

LOUISVILLE -5 vs KY: What a great matchup. The cards are playing great ball right now and can hurt you in many ways-I think they will beat KY and move on- LOUISVILLE by 6

I'll take a shot at a few,
    Flor -5 vs UCLA - UCLA has been solid lately but they haven't had it too rough in the tourney so far and traveling back east I don't like them here.
    SDST +6.5 vs Ari - Ari has been shaky at times on the road with their last 6 outside of the tournament being wins by 3, 4 and 5 over Stan, Utah in OT and Ore St and 3 losses to Cal, Ari St and Ore.
    Louis -5 vs Ky - Louis has just destroyed teams this year and has already taken out Ken by 7 on the road.
    Vir +1 vs Mich St - Vir has lost just 2 games in their last 23, an OT loss at Mary and a 4 pt loss at Duke.

Comment

Come on fellas chime in I know this base here has thoughts

Comment

Uconn

Virginia

Baylor

Tenny

Ucla

More insight in these Thursday.

Comment

I am taking Baylor off. I don't want to lay the points with Wiscy, but I think they win SU.

Baylor is getting quite a bit of credit for smashing Creighton and Wiscy is undervalued because they stunk so bad against Oregon before the huge comeback.

I think Wiscy could be the only Big 10 team left standing after these next couple days.

Comment

Wiscy/Arizona moneyline parlay for me tonight.

Plus:
            Ucla +5 buying a half

Dayton +4 buying a half.

Lean towards the under in the wiscy game too.

Comment

2-1 yesterday.

Friday.

Conn +2

Michigan ml -145

Kentucky +5

Michigan state ml

Comment

I know I changed my mind on a few but dug deeper and found some good angles on mich and mich state.

Tenny is getting some love but I am not buying in. Coaching edge to michigan was my final factor. Plus experience.

Comment

I am taking The spartans to win this game they can play fast pace or smash mouth with any team in the land when they are healthy.

Sticking with Louisville-Think Pitino will have an excellent game plan drawn up for this rematch.

I am also playing Michigan-If the shots are falling from outside they are gonna be tough.

The Iowa State game has me a bit worried with the leading scorer out-But sticking with them to win.

Comment

Playing Louisville and Mich also on ML parlay. Still like Virginia though and will likely play them in some manner also.

Comment

Got Louisville -4 and then was able to get Ken +11.5 in game. Hopefully that hits both ways.

Comment

4-0 for me yesterday. Wish I would have stepped out more on that conn game. I felt that one coming.

Saturday---
                        Tight lines. My head says take both dogs but that's what everyone is thinking it looks like.

Like Arizona to win su.

Going to roll with a moneyline parlay with Arizona and Michigan state in Sundays game.

Lean to Dayton in the first half at +6.5

Comment

A push in the 1st game and now OT. Somebody just shoot me now and put me out of my misery :^ /

Comment

way to go Arizona....let the guy who's only made 2 of 9 take the most important shot of the game.

Comment

So with Ken/Lou being such a big rivalry I wonder how much that took out of Kentucky. Tempted to go with Mich in the next one.
                              Also tempted to go with UConn +5.5 in the other game.

Comment

Working...
                              X