X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August baseball plays

I'll open up August for woodee

8/4
    Tampa Bay +131 @ Oak - TB has won 8 straight and 13 of their last 14 road games. TB starter Alex Cobb is 5-0 with 1 no-decision in his L6 starts, and has been especially tough his L2 giving up just 1 run in 15 innings with 22K's to just 2 BB's. Oak in a mini slump losing 3 of L4.
    CWS -139 vs Tex - Tex has lost L8 games that Nick Martinez has started.

1-1 with the CWS winning and TB losing in extra innings.

Comment

Tues. 8/5

Pit -125 vs Mia - Mia has lost 4 of 5 and have hit a bit of an offensive slump scoring 3 runs or less L6. Pirates are 14-3 L17 home games.
      Cin +101 @ Cle - Strictly a pick of Cueto (12-6, 2.05) over Josh Tomlin (5-7, 4.47) who was recalled from the minors for this start. Tomlin had been 1-5 over his last 8 starts and had given up 10 HR's over that same period of 46 inns.

Comment

McCutchen out for Pittsburgh.....crap!

Comment

I'm back.

55-50 YTD
          +339 based on a $100 wager.

That was a weird line and line move in the Cinnci game last night. Cueto moved from -120 over night to almost a dog before the game. All the wagers were on the Reds too. I played Cinnci myself but was scared when I saw that!

Wednesday---

Braves -120 over Seattle--early game with Teheran---Scary line and move here kind of like the Reds yesterday. Braves struggling right now and have lost 7 but their ace is on the mound against an over-achieving Chris Young.

Rays +1.5 (-125) over A's

Red Sox +120 over Cards--Kelly is back and lookinf for revenge. Against Shelby Miller who is his best friend and both were best men in each other's weddings. Edge to Kelly here I think as he has a chip on his shoulder from the trade and Miller has been average all year.

Comment

one more---

UNDER 7.5 pirates/Marlins---Cutch and Alvarez both out for the Bucs. No pop left for them and Koehler is better than average for Miami. Just hope Locke holds up his end of the deal for Pitts.

Comment

-1110 odds on pitts total.

Comment

woodee, -1110 ??? You need to cut back on those 3 Martini lunches at Mike Shannon's.

Seriously, dragon and woodee these are must reads. Keep em coming. Thanks.

Comment

Ha! Glad I didn't lay that much...pirates found some other offense tonight!

Braves lose again. Knew that line move was weird. Hope they keep losing tho. Rooting for the Nats in the east.

Rays win. And bosox hanging around vs cards.

Thanks k mms for the words. Baseball is a grind!!

Comment

57-52
                    +329

2-2 (-10) yesterday.

Thursday--

Yanks -115 over Tigers--early game

Comment

Cubs -110 over Rockies---Like this Hendricks SP for cubs. Pitching match up hugely favors Cubs....

Comment

Upgrading the CUBS to a ****2 UNIT PLAY****

Feel this line is way off with the pitching match-up and bats the cubs have vs. Coloroado pitcher.

Comment

Night action.

Cards -165 over Red Sox. --waino off a couple bad outings. Good bounce back spot for the cards although I hate betting on them as I think they are highly over valued in the betting market.

Comment

Actually last 2 of 3 were bad. Pitched well against cubs. But I see him bringing some World Series revenge tonight...

Comment

3 system unders today. I get these from another site.These are 62-38-4 +14.73u 62.0% over the last 104 plays.
                              Listed info includes HP umpire OV/UN records

Thurs, 8/7/14 UNDER Umpire Streakers

UN7 -125 NYM/WAS
                              Iassogna 9ov/11un L20gms 55% (L15gms 73% and L10gms 80%)

UN8 -120 HOU/PHI
                              Barry 6ov/14un L20gms 70% (L15gms 73.3% and L10gms 70%)

UN8.5 -115 KC/AZ
                              Randazzo 1ov/10un L11gms 90.0%

Comment

Working...
                              X