September Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Baseball

Going to roll this month too, but plays will be limited with football starting.

YTD
    84-70
    +1755

Thursday--

Texas +1.5 (-150) over Seattle

Jays-Rays OVER 7.5 (even)

Under 4.5 Mil/STL (-120)--First 5 innings
    Wacha is back for the Cards but he wil be on pitch count I imagine. Brewers bats are cold too.

1-2 yesterday.

Friday--

Brewers -120 over Cards

Comment

YTD--

86-72
      +1705

Still some money to be made in baseball I think as everyone has now turned their attention to football! Maybe even the oddsmakers...

Monday--

Brewers -178 over Marlins

Comment

YTD-

86-73
        +1527

Tuesday---

Brewers -130 over Fish---Try it again.

Comment

Tue 9/9
          (stats and match-up information are excerpts accumulated from sportsnetwork.com and other MLB sites combined with my own observations)

StL -130 @ Cin - Cards are on a roll winning 9 of their last 10 games overall and have beaten Cincy 6 in a row. Cards are hitting .292 and pitching to a .189 ERA over their last 10 games overall. Cincy starter Leake has lost 5 of 8 to StL in Cincy with a 6.75 ERA. StL starter Wacha is 1-0 with a 0.48 ERA in three career starts against the Reds and in two trips to Cincinnati has not allowed a run in 12 2/3 innings. The Reds have hit .219 as a team while winning just seven of their last 26 games, while the pitching staff has posted a 4.78 ERA. (NOTE: Wacha is 0-5 on the road outside of Cincy)
          Min/Cle OV 8.5 -120 - Min starter is pitching to a 9.38 ERA giving up 36 hits and 25 runs in just 24 inn. Min has scored 8 runs on 10 hits over 10.2 inn last 2 vs Cle starter Bauer. So you would think some runs might be scored tonight.
          LAD -125 vs SD - I never seem to pick right against any SD team but I did win on Arizona last night on both a teaser and ML bet so maybe my luck is changing. SD, after playing pretty competitively for a while, is 0-6 L6 overall and just 2-6 in LA this year. Padre starter Cashner is pitching really well despite his 2-7 record (2.39 ERA), which says more about the SD offense than him so I'm going to go with the home team and 1st place Dodgers who can at least put some runs on the board and who are 5-2 and have scored 36 runs on the current home stand.

Comment

add--

Parlay--

Cleveland -165/Padres +1.5----odds +139 on parlay.

Rays +116 over Yanks

Comment

Min/Cle OV 8.5 -120 - 6 runs scored after 4 and then just 1 run last 5innings.......fock me.

Comment

This is effing ridiculous.....Padre pitcher Cashner batting .120 doubles in 2 runs with 2 out and 2 strikes....seriously,somebody fucking shoot me.

Comment

I hear ya...brewers tied and give up 3 in the 9th.

Choke artists of the year!

Comment

MONDAY--

San Fran -109 over Arizona

Comment

Tuesday.

Cards -153

Giants -126

Comment

Wednesday--

Cards -146 over Brewers

White Sox +104 over Royals

Comment

Late Wednesday.

2 unit play---

Oakland/Texas under 6.5 (-115)

Comment

Nice 6 run 9th by the last place rangers to spoil a 1-0 game and send it over.

Managers need to let their starters finish games. Smarja got robbed once again. Over reliance on crappy closers.

About time to cash in my chips for baseball until the playoffs...
                            Might be a spot play here or there if I see one.

Comment

YTD---

89-79
                              +1047

at most 1 play a day from here on out, possible none.

Thursday--

PARLAY--
                              A's/Brewers +1.5 ------odds on parlay +110.

Comment

Working...
                              X