RestEasy NFL Football Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Football Week 6

YES I know it's really early. Monday night game still hasn't played.

BUT I like this one now and am grabbing it now so why not post it now? right?

8* Atlanta -3 -120

Ok, i know it seems so fishy to only be -3 that the play must be new orleans right? The saints are not good. They have not been good all season or last season. The falcons are good. They are owning it in the air and ground neither of which the saints can defend.They are dead last in total defense (yds/game), 29th in pts/game and 31st in rush D.

Atlanta's offense is 4th in yds/game and 3rd in pts/game.

The redskins game helps bring this line down but the skins have a sneaky good front D line (been saying it since the preseason). A few dropped passes and a down game from matt ryan overall.

The saints just got blown out by the eagles who have been a mess this season. The saints being at home also drives this line because the saints are great at home right? The saints have lost 6 of the last 7 home games with the overtime win against the brandon wheedon cowboys being the win. They made winston look like montana.

I am going to take the bait and perhaps that will make me the biggest square come late thursday night. I don't care about that I believe the falcons win and 3 is a great number to support that belief.

good luck

2* davanta freeman o83.5 rush yds -135

Comment

Stupid atlanta. Would still make the same wager if they played again this Sunday. Oh well.

On to sunday

6* arizona -4
      4* carolina +7
      4* san fran +2
      3* houston +3 -135

Teaser
      10* pats +0.5, green bay -0.5, arizona +6
      8* bengals +7, az/pitt o35, houston +12.5

Comment

5-3 -7.2*

arizona really killed it for me with both that palmer int and the steelers going the distance less than 2min left. that's a big swing.

4* gmen/philly over 50

also, for funsies I did a stupid prop of first td dwayne harris +2317. Not putting it as a posted play here that I'd recommend but if it hits I look like a genius if it doesn't it was a stupid prop. Monday Night hedging at it's best!!

Go giants!!!

Comment

Working...
        X