MLB PLAYOFF PIKS AND DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB PLAYOFF PIKS AND DISCUSSION

So far 1-1 in the playoffs. Lost with Boston last night but won with toronto in the wc game.

Friday--

Dodgers -145 over Nats--- I think this line is telling...Why wouldn't you take scherzer at +135 at home--seems like easy money but never that easy?? Trap written all over it.

Red Sox/Indians OVER 7.5 (-105)

Cubs -174 over Giants

Jays +120 over Rangers---Rangers bats may kill them this series and Jays are clicking at the right time, See a sweep for the Jays as they are the hot team going in.

GL! Gotta love playoff baseball.

PICKS NOT PIKS...

ADD:

BOSTON RED SOX SERIES +160 OVER INJUNS...(Good price there even down 0-1)

Comment

Large 5 unit play for me---

Boston Red Sox -139 over Cleveland---

Small play on San Fran -105 with MadBum. Arrieta hasn't been the same guy as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
        Large 5 unit play for me---

Small play on San Fran -105 with MadBum. Arrieta hasn't been the same guy as last year.

Agree, I had SF last night as well.

Tonight I like the Cubs to rebound. I think they have the better pitching matchup. Lackey has a SO per inning pitched and a better BB per inning pitched than Moore. I will have an average play on the Cubs.

Comment

Yeah, like the Cubs to rebound tonight too. Great game last night.

Can't believe the Red Sox got swept.

Comment

The Rangers got swept as well, even with Hamels and Darvish pitching. I saw that coming as the Rangers' pitchers had one of the worst ERAs in MLB the last month of the season. They may have peaked too early. Made a few bucks on Toronto as a dog in the first two games. I laid off the third game as I really did not see them getting swept.

Comment

I knew there was value on the nats today but didn't want to go against Kershaw at home. 5-5 now as Kershaw ran out of gas.

I like the Cubs against Moore tonight quite a bit as they just saw a similar style vs Madbum last night. Should help make Moore hits me as he's not as nearly as nasty.

Lackey is a vet too. Upping my play a bit on the Cubs.

Comment

I laid off the Washington/Dodgers game, too close of a call. Close game in the 9th now, LA with a 1 run lead and Washington has two outs.

I am a little nervous with the Cubs being the road team, but I still like the pitching matchup. I think Lackey is sufficiently better than Moore and I am hoping that will make the difference. Sometimes I go with the 5 inning play so the bullpen doesn't cost me the game after the starter has a nice lead.

Comment

cubs--urghhh.

And then many times, the most obvious play is always the wrong play.

Comment

Go Cubs go.
                    That hurts to utter those words.

Thursday.
                    Dodgers +1.5 (-180) over nats.
                    Really want the nats and scherzer looks great on paper but you know how that goes.

Comment

Too close of a matchup for me to pull the trigger. If I had to make a play, maybe a slight lean to Washington.

GL Hope you don't need the 1.5 points.

Comment

On Friday I like Cleveland. Should be a good game as both teams swept in the first round. One will get their first loss of the post-season.

Comment

Nice win by the dodgers--great game. Hate the dodgers are there as I was hoping to see Harper vs. Maddon pitching around him.

Tonight I'm going with the UNDER 7.5 in cleveland/toronto and the rested bullpens.

Side is too tough a call but rooting for the Indians.

GL.

Comment

Two winners. Your UNDER and my side.

Comment

Nice job--I tailed you on the Indians too for a small bet.
                              Good call. That place was rocking!

Comment

Working...
                              X