X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Hoops-College

WED PLAYS

MICHIGAN STATE -23.5 at rutgers-this will be over by half time

Miami FL +3.5 at nd- Miami missing one player ND tought at home-The canes are playing better ball right now.

LASALLE -1 at st louis-look for Lasalle to make the dance

WISKY -10 vs minny-minny has 3 players kicked off the team-no match for the badgers

And my just for grins pick:

Stoney Brook -22 at MD Balt co- There has only been 4 games in which a spread has been given this year-why not

The above post I said look for Lasalle to make the dance-It should read not make the dance.....

Comment

Seton Hall +5.5 over Butler. Pirates looking to follow up the Xavier win with another important Big East win.
      Nevada +11 over Boise St.
      Washington -12 over Washington St. WSU is horrible on the road. The Huskies should win big.
      Tenn Tech -4 over Austin Peay

And my just for grins pick:

Albany -18 over Hartford

Comment

My 3-pack for tonight---Let's get rolling in March. Lines are tight.

Oregon -150 ML over UCLA---UCLA is a dead team I think.

Creighton +4 over Providence---Will be a goood game but taking the dog who can win SU!

Eastern Illinois +7 vs. Murray State....Too much love for Murray for past years. Upset special here in the tourney.

Good Luck guys!

I am loking to play Albany in the 2nd half....They are down now so should get some value on the way better team who came out sleeping!

Comment

Adding:

Albany -12 Second half over whoever the are playing...value play. Down 17 at half. makes them +5 for game as a 18 point initial fav for a team that is "suppossed" to be in the finals against Stoney Brook. Don;t always have time to jump on these situations but this is a good one.

Comment

Michigan State-Miami-Lasalle winners-Wisky up by 14 at half needing 10.

My just for grins pick stoneybrook lost-

Comment

Brent Forbes of Michigan State tonight made 11 three point shots-Big 10 RECORD.

State is peaking Izzo style right at the right time as the weapons are unleashed.

Comment

THINKING OUT LOUD-

Kansas and Michigan State are the top teams right now-

Miami is scary good

Virginia great defense lack offense

Villanova has it all to make a deep run.

BIG TEN THOUGHTS-

There is only one team in the Big 10 that will advance deep Michigan State-

Comment

Agree carpet on all those comments. Michigan state w valentine is tough.
                  Still think Kansas might get taken out in thier second game. Good but would rate nova over them myself.

Miami might be the best team coming out of the acc over unc. Duke is weak and will go out early too.

Oregon looks good to me out of the pac 12.

Nice picks too.

Love one for Thursday.
                  Houston u +3 (bought 1) over cinnci. Going to be another 3 unit play for me. Love it and they win su.

Comment

Michigan State is definitely the best team in college basketball right now.

UAB -5.5 over Florida Intl
                    Temple -3.5 over Memphis.
                    Charlotte -2 over Rice
                    California +7 covers against Arizona
                    Houston +3 I agree with Woodee, I think they win su

Comment

Yeah. Line moving towards cinnci but an excellent spot for Houston at home still love it.

Adding:
                      Cal +7 at zona.

Comment

Good luck fellas tonight-I took a step back day to watch.

Carpet is in the Bunker looking forward to Conference Tourneys and the NCAA Dance.

There is usually a ton of value to be found this time of the year

Comment

2-0 on the night. Houston comes thru as a su winner with little drama. For once!

Madness has begun. I think you really have to look at underdogs in these tourneys. Evenly matched teams plus teams playing with nothing to lose.

It doesn't matter much now but going into next year I am going to de value home court more in my capping. There's only a few truly tough laces to play and if talent is even the home court is overrated. Quite a few examples just tonight.

Comment

Definitely have to look hard at the underdogs for NCAA tournament this year. NIT underdogs may fare well too. The disappointed major conference school may not be up for the lower to mid major college who is fired up to play some games against the big boys and care if they get a chance to be #69 if they win the NIT.

Carpet, stay away from the MRE's while you're in the bunker. Don't want you to get fat or sick on us. Time for me to go sleep on my 5-0 night and hope tomorrow goes just as well.

Comment

SATURDAY DESTORYERS- Out of the bunker into the battle with 7 engagements.

SETON HALL -6.5 at Depaul-No let down here. SH to cover.

OKLAHOMA -13 at TCU- Sooner's destroyed TCU by 23 this year now at TCU.

WEST VIRGINIA +2.0 at baylor-already beat baylor by 11 this year.

VANDY +4.5 at Texas AM-Give me points any day with this Vandy team.

MIAMI -6 at Vtech beat Vtech by 15 2 weeks ago-Hot team.

GREEN BAY -10 vs Cleveland State-last game between the two was 10

OREGON -1.5 at USC-Lets see how this team does on the road horrible record away from home time to grow up.

TEAM TO WATCH- Oakland will play Tuesday-this team oozes offense-took Michigan State in to double overtime this year-Top scorer in the nation leads this juggernaut- really hope they get in to the big dance.

Are you guys interested in joining a NCAA Bracket pool for $15 an entry-If so I would be happy to invite my fellow sharks-Let me know- Last year 300 players payout to top- 20 spots. Last Year I placed 6th-11th and 19th as you are allowed up to 5 entries. Let me know if interested.

I am Out of the Bunker Pdiddy-No MRE's just plain old C-Rats opened with a John Wayne-P-25 complete with hot sauce.

Comment

Working...
                              X