College football week of sept 17th--discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football week of sept 17th--discussion

2 jumped off the board at me. I locked them in already.

Marshall +11 over va tech

Utah state +7 over USC.

Have you seen Utah state's qb? Good team. Just because USC smoked bc does to make them good all the sudden. Utah state may win this game su.

V tech barely escaped ecu. Marshall has a very solid team this year. Off loss at Ohio but vt has no business being favored by more than 7 here.

I don't know if it is good or bad for you but I had already considered the Utah st pick.

Comment

Here are 2 games that jump right off the carpet floor.

ARIZONA STATE + 7.5 at Stanford. Arizona is coming off a win vs Wisconsin never easy to do. High power offense in place. Stanford is terrible ATS last 9 games at home 2-7. I like AZ STATE to cover.

GT -6.0 vs NC- GT can play some football and that is for sure. 7-1 ATS dating back to 2012. GT should easily cover this number.

Comment

Adding--

San Diego State +11 over Oregon State--Org State in b2b roadies with conference slate on deck. Good spot for SD State at home to possibly sneak in a win. 11 points is too many. Plus OSU's RB may be out as well.

Wiscy -24 over Purdue--Purdue is getting some love for hanging with ND last week but a ticked off Wiscy team at home from that ASU loss will pull away from Purdue late. Wiscy by 27.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Adding--

Wiscy -24 over Purdue--Purdue is getting some love for hanging with ND last week but a ticked off Wiscy team at home from that ASU loss will pull away from Purdue late. Wiscy by 27.
          Purdue has been drubbed their last 2 trips to Madison, 62-17 and 37-0. Right now, early in the season, they cannot run the ball, which does not set up the passing game. It's going to be a long day for my Boilers.

I like Michigan -17.5.
          I hate giving up a ton of points but other than it being a night game for UConn, they are bad!!! Lost to Towson. And Maryland, who is not all that great, had UConn coughing up the ball. This is an over reaction to the close Akron game IMO.

Comment

I like Auburn to give LSU a fit. LSU has beat Kent st., UAB, and a not as good as we thought TCU team. Auburn is finding a way to win and I am not saying that they are back yet but I see them playing very tough here.

Comment

Adding.

Hawaii +10

Over 60 unc/gt

RR--is Arkansas better than you expected with new coach? At rutgers this week. Lean on the hogs.

Comment

Yes they are Woodee. I talked to Wisconsin last night about them. I think Rutgers has quite a few injuries or suspensions according to him. Arkansas is starting the backup qb. They have been a team that has haunted me wagering or picking them the last few years so I really haven't looked at them as much as I have in the past. But the short answer is yes they seem to playing pretty good with the new coach.

Comment

Working...
                X