Indianapolis Colts 2010 Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis Colts 2010 Forecast

The Colts figure to be there again when the dust settles at the end of the year. In fact, they could be BETTER than last year when they almost went undefeated. They actually got lucky in 2 or 3 of those games. This year, they have some key players back from injury. Bob Sanders for one and a couple others in the secondary. Gonzalez is back at WR. And other guys stepped up and grew in their absence last year. Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon are now "seasoned." Donald Brown may come on to give them another weapon at RB.

The Defense should be improved with some additions and Feeney will be back at full strength.

And Peyton Manning is still Peyton Manning. He may not have peaked yet! Physically maybe, but not mentally as he learns more and more each year.

I predict a 13-3 record and Home Field advantage throughout the playoffs. I don't see anyone in the AFC keeping them from a return to the Super Bowl. Maybe San Diego? Maybe Baltimore? And I expect they will be favored over Dallas, New Orleans or Minnesota in the Super Bowl.

Seem to me when Sanders is in the line-up they are a different defense. He in my opinion (which like I have stated I stink at the pros) has been a difference maker. Seems to that Houston has made serious strides to compete in that division. I think they will put the hurt on a few teams.... Would love to see Dingers forecast again this year!!!

Comment

Working...
    X