JUST MY OPINION!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST MY OPINION!!!

For those who want to win COLLEGE Remember KJALB,Huynhle408, Wisconsin5473,Pappachippy, and Red Raider 84........ PRO'S Miklos, Jason Daubenspeck, Krichinsky!!! pay attention!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!

!!

Thought I would catch flack off this for sure. Also remember Dragon and WINANDWIN in pros. Again, just my opinion!!!

Comment

U 4 got about me, but thats cool tho, i will hang under the RADAR.........Wisconsin was a one hit wonder, Im built to LAST!

Comment

Pappa, I do have respect for your plays. You are kind of like me, maybe we have not been the best over all, but the minute you wager against us you will get burned. You are not a go against for sure!! I did not mean any disrespect to anyone, but some have rose above others and for that I applaud them. Good luck to you pappa and everyone else!!!

Comment

Don't think Wisconsin is a one hit wonder, again pay attention!!!!! I think Wisconsin is solid and I stand by my forcast. I forgot Widestrides in the Pros. He is also solid. Okay so don't listen to me and pay your book!!! No skin off my ass!!!! This crap is easy if one pays attention!!!!

Comment

To all u jealous haters out there, no where on this thread will you find me saying Im charging anyone anything. I got a blog site where I post my plays, mater of fact I will be posting my preseason plays 4 FREE on my blog, so quit Tripping!

Carpet u lie, if u research last year's week 0 results, I was a WINNER with the AUBURN TIGERS in week 1! I knew ur pic was a loser so i stayed away and GOT PAID with MY pic!

Comment

I guess my point is we are trying to help each other. So why are we dogging one another? I remember when Woodee taught me this lesson. We are all on the same team, are we not? I have only got on one persons ass since then and that was only after I had the best season of my life and he basically said I sucked. Bottom line, we can all help one another without criticizing!! I don't give a shit who wins what contest as long as I get paid by my book. I understand there are people who do this for entertainment purposes only. Not me I like the money. Either way I think it is all our interests to help each other!!!!! That being said I'm going to roll in the SEC!!! believe or bet against. If we could pick our picks right before the start of the games then you should just pay me. Why did most of my sec picks come after 6:00 AGAIN PAY ATTENTION!!!!

Comment

Wow, I haven't even been around lately and I'm getting dogged on. For a one hit wonder, you sure were waiting for my picks, so you could get paid, BigPappa(your words). So, if you don't pay attention to what others think on games then why do you slyly wait to make money off of them. You keep talking about your NFL preseason this year, but you asked to start the contest because you remembered who did so well last year. Huh, that sounds a little contradictory!!! Anyways, I am just pulling your chain back. I hope everyone tears it up this year!!! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Wisconsin, I've done my research and I know who I'm going to roll with. I'm in your corner. I believe!!! Hope you do well my friend!!!

Comment

Good Luck to you also Red Raider. I played a little college football myself. It sounds like we are all about the same age. I almost went to WVirginia and would have played with Major Harris the year they made a run at the title. I ended up playing at a D3 school in Wisconsin. I was on the other side of the ball than you boys. I played middle linebacker. Who do you think will win it all this year. I think if Boise St wins their first game against VTech, then they will win the National Championship. I grew up in Ohio, but not a Pryor fan. I don't see your boys following up, too many new faces on defense.

Comment

hi all i am new here. i am a big alabama fan, and i love playing the sec, there is alot of e-z money to be made here. i have followed alabama football and the sec now for 38 years, thanks for letting me join your site and i wish everyone the best of luck with your bets and breaking your books.

Comment

Working...
                      X