DINGERS NFL PICKS WEEK 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DINGERS NFL PICKS WEEK 3

I developed my own system going on 10 years now. Looking for that magic formula.

I was going to make a modification because I was leaning too hard on the dogs...but the system went 10-5-1...I think I'll hold off.

This week 6 favorites and 10 dogs.

Last Week: 10-5-1
    Overall: 17-12-1

Pick of the Week (POW): Win (NYJ) (2-0)
    Top 5: 4-1 (7-3)
    Mock 1: 4-1 (7-2-1)
    Mock 2: 3-2 (6-4)

Week 2
    Top 5
    1* Bal +2.5 (POW)
    1* CIN +2.5
    1* OAK +14.5
    1* CAR PK
    1* CLE +5.5 (Couldn't pick them in Mock Hilton after trade)

Best of Rest
    Pit +2.5
    TB +7 (I have this exact line in my system...1st tie-breaker to TB)
    STL +3.5
    AZ +7.5
    DET +1
    MIA -1
    SF -10.5
    SEA -19.5 (My system has Sea -20)
    NYJ -2.5
    KC +3
    TEN -3

I think you and I are the only ones in the world who like Carolina but I don't know if I can pull the trigger on them unless it possibly gets to +3.

I wanted to play th in the contests but the line is stale at -1.

I like Tampa bay too.

Baltimore is my fav of the week as well.

Good luck!

Comment

I haven't seen a pk on carolina anywhere. It opened at -1.5 for not very long and is sitting at -1 so it certainly will not drop to +3.
      The interesting part is that public is all over the Giants so there is a slight reverse line movement and that worries me.

I also love the baltimore pick, on it as well.

Good luck.

Comment

Resteasy...I normally look at the lines on Tuesday using the Bettorsworld link. I use the most popular lines of the the 10ish sports books.

I then calculate my line and look for the biggest difference. The higher the star on my picks the bigger the difference. They are all 1*'s this week, meaning my line and the bookies are very close.

The Carolina line...I don't exactly remember all the books postings on Tuesday, I guess I could have seen it wrong, but not sure.

Comment

There is nobody on the panthers. Pros or around here.

I agree with you on that number too. No way it gets to 3 for book exposure.

I just have a sneaky suspicion Carolina wins this one.

Comment

91% of the bets are on the giants!

Comment

Thanks dinger, didnt even notice the single star.
              I use a local book who generally has the same lines as the big ones. It was car -1.5 then -1 but has jumped to nyg -1.
              As posted, majority on gmen. Dont love seeing that but also dont let that affect my decisions.

Good luck and keep up the good work

Comment

I *love* the panthers!! Win baby win! People just are having trouble with "0-3' Giants, but it will happen.

Comment

Great call on the Panthers team. I wish I stuck with my Cleveland pick in the mock hilton, but got gun shy after the trade that the team would hit a melt down with the back-up QB.

Comment

daaaammmmnnnnnn. Gmen blow! good call.

Comment

AFC went 6-1 against the NFC...and I thought the NFC had the superior teams. Makes the playoff race very interesting on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                      X